Search results

1. W

Girl's Fastpitch Glove

My daughter is 12 and playing travel ball now. I am looking for a quality girl's fastpitch glove meant for girls hands. Any suggestions would be great or if you have something to sell that would be even better. Thanks! Markus
  2. W

Glove for 11 year old daughter

My daughter is getting more serious about softball and I am looking to upgrade her glove. She is 11 years old with smallish hands. Any thoughts? Thanks!
  3. W

Girls fastpitch glove age 11

My daughter is getting more into softball and I am looking for a good glove for her. Any suggestions or anyone have anything available? I prefer something broken in a bit or at least not stiff. Thanks! Mark
  4. W

LTB Game Ready Glove for 8 year old girl

Hey Guys, I have 4 gloves in my closet, none of which work for my 8 year old girl. She is a good ball player and is playing up in 10U, but her hands are small and she can not close a lot of gloves. I would like to get her a glove between 11 and 12 inches that she can handle (ie small hand...
  5. W

For Sale Vinci BR45S Kip Series Beauty

I have a Vinci BR45S Kip Series 14.25" glove in great "used" condition. It is probably 30% broken in. It has not seen a game. I have played catch with it a few times and used it for some BP sessions. This is a great glove. I am cleaning out a few at the request of my wife. :) $175 shipped...
  6. W

For Sale Mizuno GCF1301 13"

I have a fastpitch Mizuno GCF1301 for sale. I bought it for a girl on my co-ed team who lost her glove. By the time I got it she found her old one. It is a $160 glove and is very comfortable and nice. Great condition. Still needs to be broken in. Price is $90 shipped. Thanks, Mark
  7. W

For Sale Mizuno GMVP 1228P fastpitch glove

I have a Mizuno GMVP 1228P fastpitch glove in very good used condition. Never used in a game. It is 12.25". I bought it for one of my daughters but it is too big for her. Selling for $60 shipped. Thanks. Mark
  8. W

For Sale Reebok Dictator Plus - New in wrapper

Reebok Dictator Plus (orange barrel) new in wrapper. 27 oz. $50 shipped firm. Text or PM with interest please. Sale Pending Thanks, Mark 415-259-8488
  9. W

For Sale Original Miken Ultra 2

I have an original Miken Ultra 2 with the 2000 ASA stamp. It is 28 oz and the barrel is in great shape. The only thing it needs is a new end cap. I have no idea what happened to it, but the bat itself is great. These original models are hard to find. $180 Sold to DaMonks
  10. W

For Sale Demarini DBL Wall Classic and White Steel

I have two metal Demarinis for sale. 1. Demarini white barrel white steel. It is a 28 oz bat with five stamps. For its age it is in good condition. It does have a wave along the barrel but nothing that affects the production of the bat. Price drop from $140 to $120 shipped 2. Demarini...
  11. W

For Sale Four OG (no+) Worth Cryogenic SSEST

I have four original Worth SSEST metals. This is the first batch, which are the Cryogenic models, NOT the cryogenic+. Three of them are 28oz and one is 29oz with a bigger grip on it. two of the three 28 oz bats are in great shape and one has a few waves. The 29 oz is in great shape. I...
  12. W

LTB Elite Jerseys Large or XL

I am looking to buy some Elite jerseys in Large or XL. I don't want to use my tournament jerseys for league games and am looking for a few Elite jerseys to play league in. Preferably Navy, Charcoal, Black, White, or something along those lines. Only looking for Elite at this time, as I like...
  13. W

OG Demarini Double Wall Classic

Hey Guys. I am trying to confirm.... The OG Demarini Double wall classic is the c555 alloy correct? I know they made one year with c555 and another with c405. Which is the OG? Which is the better stick? Thanks for the help. Mark
  14. W

For Sale Easton SCN1B Very Nice

I am selling this Easton Fastpitch SCN1B. It is a 33/23 and is in great shape as you can see from the pics. No webbing at all. End cap in great shape. I have two of them in almost perfect condition. The other one is posted as well. $210 gifted and shipped, or $400 for both of these I have...
  15. W

For Sale Easton SCN1B Great Shape

I am selling this Easton Fastpitch SCN1B. It is a 33/23 and is in great shape as you can see from the pics. No webbing at all. End cap in great shape. I have two of them in almost perfect condition. This is the first one. Will have the other one up shortly. $220 firm gifted and shipped. PM me if...
  16. W

For Sale Demarini F4 34/27 near new

I am selling a Demarini F4 that I bought and hit with for BP once. I bought it from a board Bro for $100. It is a no return bat. $80 firm gifted shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks SOLD. TY
  17. W

For Sale Easton SCN1B Very Nice

I am selling this Easton Fastpitch SCN1B. It is a 33/23 and is in great shape as you can see from the pics. No webbing at all. End cap in great shape. I have two of them in almost perfect condition. The other one is posted as well. $200 gifted shipped takes this. Going to the post office...
  18. W

For Sale Easton SCN1B Great Shape

I am selling this Easton Fastpitch SCN1B. It is a 33/23 and is in great shape as you can see from the pics. No webbing at all. End cap in great shape. I have two of them in almost perfect condition. This is the first one. Will have the other one up shortly. $220 firm gifted and shipped...
  19. W

Pre-Wilson Demarini Double Wall

I am looking to buy an old school pre-wilson Demarini Double wall. Can anyone help? Thanks, Mark
  20. W

LTB Demarini Double Wall (pre-wilson)

I am looking to buy a pre-wilson demarini double wall. Let me know if you can help. Thanks! Mark