Search results

1. joshua.pata

LTB Worth Bats - Old ASA Stamp

I know these are old and getting harder to find but they work for me. If it's not broke don't fix it! I'll keep to my og's until I can't get them anymore. Looking for one of the following: m798 silver or blue, m7598, og may98. Must be in good condition. send me a price and pic if possible.
  2. joshua.pata

Need Full Subs

I need to get 11 full subs printed and delivered by 9/4. Artwork is already complete. Need price so we can get this moving.
  3. joshua.pata

Worth Warfighters

Only thing terrible about my Worths is durability but I like to blame that on my guns for an ego boost.
  4. joshua.pata

Worth Warfighters

Why are these so damn cheap. I've seen these priced under $90 a few places. Anyone know anything about them.
  5. joshua.pata

New Jersey and Logo Feedback

Thanks to those who provided me with tips, appreciate it. Going to make a few changes!
  6. joshua.pata

we are from phoenix so that is why I incorporated the bird
  7. joshua.pata

So this is my second attempt at designing a logo/jersey. I think this is what I plan to go with unless I can get some good feedback?
  8. joshua.pata

No Return Stamps

Worth just sent out my replacement for my cracked sick. How does Worth label no return bat now days?
  9. joshua.pata

2013 or 2014 ASA JH 454?

I prefer the JH Sick over the reload!!! I've swung quite a few of the 2013 ASA certs and this is the first I actually went out and bought The Pros... I put down my other sticks because the thing was literally "sick". I'll can usually put one out per night sometimes once a game "if the planets...
  10. joshua.pata

For Sale Worth Bats For Sale Only – ASA and USSSA

cant pm you cause your box is full interested in the m798 though
  11. joshua.pata

JH 454 Sick reload VS JH LEGIT (2014 models)

I picked up my 454 sick reload and first cut out of the wrapper ball went out just over 300'. Only issue I have is the durability. Here is a pic of my stick after 30 cuts...
  12. joshua.pata

Looking for These...

I found the pic on an old sbf post and was hoping someone may know where I could pick up a few pairs? Searched on Google and found everything but these. They are made by Boombah... and yes I checked their site as well.
  13. joshua.pata

Mock Up First Draft

Nice suggestion! Going to add that. I'll re-post the final product once complete
  14. joshua.pata

Mock Up First Draft

Thanks! I subscribed to the Adobe Cloud and used Illustrator. I was somewhat familiar already because I've used Photoshop in the past but it still took some time and lots of YouTube videos to learn it
  15. joshua.pata

Mock Up First Draft

Perfect! Thanks for the tips man I appreciate it!
  16. joshua.pata

Mock Up First Draft

My team wanted me to throw something together and here is what I came up with. Not a pro at the design stuff so I'm looking for some possible feedback. Also we are from Phoenix so that is why I threw a phoenix bird in there
  17. joshua.pata

For Sale 26.5 Jeff Hall 454 Sick SBSKJA

sent an im but I just notices the ***SOLD***
  18. joshua.pata

LTB Mayhem M7 98

Looking for a 27oz m7 98
  19. joshua.pata

Worth to Demarini

I wouldn't have a problem with a mid-load either. Worth has had a few bats like that. What do you think of the J3A overall? Out of wrapper feel to now? how many cuts do you have on yours?
  20. joshua.pata

Interesting...

This years new line is why I die hard Worth fan... me will be making the switch. IMO the past 2 lines for Worth/Miken have been relying on marketing gimmicks to sell bats. Introducing a new ASA Ultra, Fancy Tribal Decals, producing another Red & Yellow Mutant, etc. Not saying that their products...