Search results

1. Damo

LTB New stamp vx2u's

Looking for new stamps vx2u's Thanks!
  2. Damo

PI vs Custom 1781

Hey fellas, Been a while Looking into buying either a pi or a custom 1781 is there still a small difference between the 2? I have watched dirtys video likley 300 times lol and love the smaller hand stall looping on the PI plus the uniqueness but I'm assuming it will be extremely hard for me...
  3. Damo

LTB 26.5-27.5 electric blue Insane U

Ad the title states looking to buy a 26-27.5 electric blue Insane U Thanks
  4. Damo

LTB MIJ or MIC Mizzy 11.75-12.25

Like the title states fellas Looking for something in the MIj or MIC 11.75-12.25 I game a 2gw17850 for OF and want something smaller to match for Infield So Orange tan preffered And Mod trap RHT Help me! Have cash and some trade bait if needed
  5. Damo

MIJ mizzy help

Infielders!!! Help me here I use a MIJ 2gw17850 and every time I slip my hand in it it feels like I just dipped into the farmers daughter down the road "UNREAL" :thumb::pics: Now I want that for a infielders glove I want the same tan call it a orange tan I'd guess? With a mod trap full bar...
  6. Damo

Vx3

So I hear there will be a Vx3 May/June :) We will see
  7. Damo

LTB GOTM breast cancer

Looking for the Breast in RHT please Will look at all conditions just not Trashed thanks
  8. Damo

My miZzys

Back row all new in box Front row gamers! [/URL][/IMG]
  9. Damo

Pink cl22 review update

You seen my review and my tour I started, bat went to toronto last week and is at 600 swings This showed up at just over 100 and did not get any worst it was sent to a demo night in Waterloo on wed waiting to get some pics and hit count and see what or if anything has happened to the crack...
  10. Damo

PINK CL22 review

New cl22 (pink) review 27oz new out of wrapper, Had the chance to get my cl22 out for swings at a Indoor BP session Mix of different balls, hotdots,evil regular,few grey dots, Bat is hitting all balls well did not notice a change in ball flight etc hard to gauge distance etc as the dome is...
  11. Damo

Semi brag post :)

Reason why it's a semi brag post is cause there's a foot of snow on the ground FFS!! [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  12. Damo

Price Check St100 27oz

Curious going rate on a st100 27oz returnable will double check if there's some life left on the reciept Has 50hits tops pretty minty few bag marks coming in and outta the bag but has that nice shine on her Ball park?
  13. Damo

My MIJ Mizzy

Can't really say much other than WOW :bigok: Northern European Kip Orange/Red tan And of course my fav web 55 style
  14. Damo

For Sale/Trade OG cartel 27oz

Looking to sell or trade OG cartel 27oz $150 shipped pay pal as a gift or add the fees Will trade for Cl22 in 27oz OnLy CARTEL2 IS GONE 27oz OG cartel was my gamer till it failed utrip compression test it is webbed all the way around barrel has stone chips etc very hot! Returnable no...
  15. Damo

LTTF Mint OG55

Sold mine and wanting one back :wtf2: Looking for a Mint OG 55 Have some different trade bait including the white a2000
  16. Damo

For Trade a2000 LE L22 #176/500

Looking to trade a pretty minty a2000 LE l22 it's #176/500 It's stamped 12.75 but plays easily 13" Gloves is very minty shows little wear guy I got it off did some couch catch and that's about it Stain in the pocket is typical, it's resin keeping the two pieces of leather together Not...
  17. Damo

For Trade A2000 Le L22 176/500

Looking to trade a pretty minty a2000 LE l22 it's #176/500 It's stamped 12.75 but plays easily 13" Gloves is very minty shows little wear guy I got it off did some couch catch and that's about it Stain in the pocket is typical, it's resin keeping the two pieces of leather together Not...
  18. Damo

LTB Mizuno 55C

Looking to add a 55C desperately to finish my collection off! And yes will pay top value to get it Mint as possible! PM please
  19. Damo

LTB Deguchi leather H web or single post

Hey fellas have a gmp7 coming and want to do a web swap Looking for a gmp3 or 30 web Would like same matching tan as the 7 but will look at black also Would like to keep it deguchi leather also In a Hweb or single post Thank you
  20. Damo

For Sale Cartel package!!

Looking to sell the following as a package $330 shipped insured with sig O.B.O 27oz OG cartel was my gamer till it failed utrip compression test it is webbed all the way around barrel has stone chips etc very hot! Returnable no receipt taped grip 26oz cartel2 1 hit has a couple scratches and...