And of course my fav web 55 style

image_zps20eb0a26.jpg

image_zpsfd38b4f5.jpg

image_zpsf70061e7.jpg

image_zps4fa17a27.jpg

image_zps29f321a9.jpg

RalphG427

On the bench
Congrats man, that NE KIP looks as smooth a silk baby and that color combo is killer! Makes me not like my plain black and tan one!

Damo

<font color=#cc3333"> MADE IN CANADA!</font>
Congrats man, that NE KIP looks as smooth a silk baby and that color combo is killer! Makes me not like my plain black and tan one!

If you want to sell and its the model number I'm looking for lmk :D

Just Ron

Addicted to Softballfans

Ralph, bite your tongue... :)

Damo, very nice glove. I've always wanted to try the single web, maybe one day.

gsus03

Banned User
not a fan of this color usually but this is a nice piece...if I were rich I would think about ordering one

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Just not a huge fan of single post gloves. And I have a feeling a 55 would be way to big for me on the infield.

I felt like the 55 was like the ring in "Lord of the rings". It seemd to change size as needed. Good infield glove, great outfield glove.

F

RalphG427

On the bench
I felt like the 55 was like the ring in "Lord of the rings". It seemd to change size as needed. Good infield glove, great outfield glove.

F

If you only want to have 1 glove, I think it is the ultimate "all position glove"

I personally only use mine for infield

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Ive definitely heard alot of people talk about it versatility. And its clearly a very popular pattern for good reason.

bradblah

Weeeeee
that glove is absolutely beautiful.

i have the same 55 web on my 7c and it's perfect. i pitch fast pitch with it and use it for 3B/OF in slow pitch.