Search results

1. Begs

For Sale Big Boy Gear (DeMarini Mainly) and Shoes/Turfs

Hey Everyone- I have retired from playing and still have some awesome gear that hardly got worn. All prices are OBO, discounts if you buy multiple. If you are interested in ALL the clothes and Shoes, or just All the clothes, let me know. Willing to work out discounts. If you want the entire...
  2. Begs

For Sale Golf Pants (40x32) NWT

Hey Everyone- I have a couple pairs of golf pants that dont quite fit me. They are 40x32. They fit pretty true to size its just my thighs are too big. hahaha. I have been working out quite a bit and my wait shrunk but my thighs got bigger. #bragpost. One is made by Callaway and is a Dark...
  3. Begs

For Sale NIW-NR DeMarini (USSSA Flipper, CL22 & ASA Flipper)

Looking to unload some bats. All are NIW-NR 27oz USSSA Flipper 27oz CL22 27oz ASA Flipper $300 takes the set. PM Is key.
  4. Begs

NIW-NR Slugger Selection

Hey Everyone- Have some bats I am looking to unload. 27oz USSSA Z4 27.5oz USSSA Z4 Shoppe Edt. 27oz USSSA Super Z Looking for $200 for the set. PM is Key.
  5. Begs

For Sale Slugger NIW-NR

Hey Everyone- I have some bats I am looking to unload. All of these are NIW-NR. I am trying to sell these as a TOTAL package but will also sell them by brand. I wont separate them out individually, yet. Buy the set for $450. Not too set on prices, but dont low ball me. Louisville Slugger-...
  6. Begs

For Sale/Trade Golf Balls ProV1 & Hyperflight

Hey Everyone, I have a few dozen golf balls left over from a sale on some logo over runs. 2 Dozen ProV1's and 2 Dozen Nike Hyperflight balls. These are brand new. I have just enjoyed playing my Bridgestone balls. Looking for $100 Shipped. PM is best. Thanks!
  7. Begs

For Sale 2016 LS Z4 End Load

Slugger Z4K EL: MINTY. 27oz, End Loaded edition, I like the balanced one better. Legit put 5 swings on the thing, just don't like the endload. hahaha. Asking $180. Returnable no papers. If I am off on Price let me know.
  8. Begs

For Sale DeMarini TrueONE and Corn Dog & Slugger Z4K EL

3 Bats on the block: All are returnable, no paperwork Slugger Z4K EL: MINTY. 27oz, End Loaded edition, I like the balanced one better. Legit put 5 swings on the thing, just don't like the endload. hahaha. Asking $180 DeMarini TrueONE: MINTY. 27oz. Just like my 2015 (Black One) better...
  9. Begs

For Sale 2 DeMarini's (Mercy and Juggy)

Two bats on the block. 26oz Mercy- Good shape. 500 swings, or so. Webbing on the bat. End Cap is solid. League sticker on the handle, I couldn't get it off. Returnable, no receipt. $165/OBO 27oz Juggy- MINTY. 10 swings max. A guy wanted this then changed his mind. Returnable, no receipt...
  10. Begs

For Sale USA Aftermath (Red/White/Blue) 27oz

Hey Everyone, I have a pretty minty 27oz USA Aftermath. This was the special edition one that sold a few years ago. I just don't plat any ASA. I have put literally, maybe, 35 BP swings on it and it has never seen a game. All the swings were with 52/300's. Returnable, no papers. I am...
  11. Begs

Price Check USA (Red/White/Blue) Flipper

Looking for a price check on this. It is pretty Minty...legit 30 swings max on it. Never swung in a game. OG grip is gone and replaced with Red White and Blue tape. Returnable. No Papers. 27oz.
  12. Begs

For Sale Beats Pill+/JBL Charge +

Hey Everyone, I won these at work and don't have much of a use for them. Both are brand new, never been opened. Beats Pill: $180 JBL Charge: $130 Reach out if you want to see more pics. No Trades. PM Is key.
  13. Begs

For Sale Big Boy Demarini Gear/Random Hats

Hey Everyone! I have some random big boy demarini gear on the block. I cleaned out my closet and found a ton of stuff that I never wore, or hardly wore. I ripped the tags off most of them in pic 1 but the have never been worn or competed in. Pic 2 the shirts have been worn and used. It...
  14. Begs

Heading to Bay Area from IL

Greetings fellow softball brothers My name is James I am moving from IL to the Modesto/Manteca area in the next few months and was wondering if any bros knew anyone in the bay area looking for a C/D player. I have played the last few years in IL in D, was moving up to C with the new Utrip...
  15. Begs

LTB 2015 DeMarini Grips

Looking for the new, thinner, style grips. They come on the following 2015 Bats: Juggy, USA Aftermath, ASA Aftermath, USSSA Aftermath, CL22 Stadium, and the TRUEOne. If you have taken the grips off these bats and don't want them, let me know. PM is key. Thanks!
  16. Begs

For Sale Beats By Dre/Apple TV NIW

Hey Everyone I won some stuff from work and I just don't have any use for it. 2 NIW urBeats from Beats by Dre $65/each or $110/OBO or the both of them NIW Apple TV $85 1 Pair of Wireless Beats by Dre these are USED but are in AMAZING shape. I bought them from a g2g board bro. Bluetooth...
  17. Begs

For Sale DeMarini Bats (CL22, J3A)

Hey Everyone, 30oz CL22: Scales at 28.4oz, return and receipt, Very Minty, Only 25 or so Hits. This was a demo bat I bought for 1 guy, he wanted to try it. $125 NIW 27oz CL22, NOT for sale per board rules. 27oz J3A: Bat has some paint stripped back. It started off as a crack on a NR...
  18. Begs

For Sale/Trade Sony PSP

Hey Everyone. I just got a new PS VITA so there is no need for me to have my old PSP system. I am the OG owner of this system. I bought this some time in 2008 for some bus trips we had. I loved playing it but with working full time and newer technology it has just been sitting in my closet...
  19. Begs

Happy Thanksgiving Bros!!!

Since no one else has done it yet, I'll start the happy thanksgiving thread!! I think it's awesome we, as a demarini crew, are tight with one another on the SBF boards and I hope all the D bros, and the few bro-ettes (ladies), have a happy thanksgiving!!!! Cheers everyone!!!
  20. Begs

For Sale/Trade 27oz CL22 and 27oz NR ONE

Hey Everyone, Thinning the heard a bit. 2 bats on the block. 27oz CL22. Returnable, with papers. Had this in the bag as my extra but haven't played with it much since switching to a 28oz CL22. Bat is in pretty good shape with the exception of a small paint crack that developed so long...