Search results

1. southtexasstang

For Sale/Trade VUDU DIGITAL CODES-LOOKING TO TRADE/SELL

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING CODES- IN HD WHERE NOTED LEGO MOVIE THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU 22 JUMP STREET XMEN-DAYS FUTURE PAST HD HORRIBLE BOSSES 2 HD THE JUDGE AUTUMN BLOOD WINTERS TALE 300 RISE OF EMPIRE INHERENT VICE WILL TRADE ANY 2 LISTED FOR BATMAN-THE KILLING JOKE OR SELL FOR $1 EACH.... THANKS
  2. southtexasstang

For Sale more digital codes-vudu etc

i have the following- all are HD unless noted reg million ways to die in the west UNRATED HD WILD hd ninja turtles hd american heist -reg Her- REG PEANUTS THE MOVIE=hd get hard-reg secret life of mitty- hd dead man down-reg the interview- hd the counselor-hd after earth-reg that...
  3. southtexasstang

For Sale/Trade vudu- digital codes-movies fs/trade

i have the following digital codes- all are regular codes unless noted HD You're next 300 rise of empire alvin chimpunks roadchip- hd the night before get hard get hard- HD goosebumps willy wonka choclate factory jupiter acending knock knock unfriended- hd hot pursit ted 2 unrated- hd ricki and...
  4. southtexasstang

For Trade Nwt Tim hard away warriors jersey blue large

Finally.. Finally got my stupid pic up. And since I don't know the iPhone lingo.. My phone keep freezing when uploading the pic. It would freeze then turn off and restart the phone. That's a melt down to me. Thanks sts
  5. southtexasstang

For Trade Nwt Tim hard away warriors jersey blue large

Well my son gets an early gift from his aunt in ND. He asked for a warriors Thompson or curry jersey. ( he is a freshman)He opens it up and finds a Tim hard away retro jersey. It's stitched and has the tags, Now I would rock it but I'm an xl. And the jersey is a large. I'm like wtf. My son...
  6. southtexasstang

LTB Dallas cowboy party passes vs patriots

Anyone have the hook up on Dallas cowboy party passes (standing room only) passes? Need some for October 11th vs New England. I checked ticket master and Dallas website and they are sold out. need around 5 or six of them. Lmk thank you in advance. Sts
  7. southtexasstang

For Sale Retro Jordan 12 MCS cleats, sz 10

do these do these run big or true to size? my son would love these.
  8. southtexasstang

2 really hot senior league bats for sale....CHEAP!!!

Bbcor U have Any bbcor bats for sale? Free bump for ya.
  9. southtexasstang

For Sale 3x $250 ****'s Sporting Goods Gift Cards + Coupons

Good deal Good deal here...
  10. southtexasstang

Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Glad you liked the gifts. Merry Xmas bro!!!!! Sts
  11. southtexasstang

my gifts I received two gnomes of cowboys and Miami dolphins!! and a treasure chest filled with Disney princess dresses for my little ones ( dress up time !!), and two posters - one is of Jordan(its like 4 feet wide!) and the other is of LeBron doing his pregame ritual. sorry but my...
  12. southtexasstang

Gnomes I got 2 nib gnomes. Cowboys and of course mighty Miami!!! Thanks to Joseph Mc elyea... Don't know screen name as it was shipped directly from football fanatics. Thank you!
  13. southtexasstang

LTB Looking for demarcus ware broncos jersey

Looking for a womens size small demarcus ware jersey of the denver broncos. Orange or blue. And a white houston texans mens jj watt in size medium.. Pm me. Thanks.
  14. southtexasstang

For Sale/Trade blurays - dvds new sealed - for sale or trade for big barrel bat

ride along and monsters inc r gone ride along and monsters inc are gone...........bump it.
  15. southtexasstang

make me... make me an offer.............
  16. southtexasstang

monsters, saving mr banks are blurays ride along , avengers, lady and tramp 2 are bluray-dvd combo packs rest are dvds. $11.50 for blurays $8.50 for dvds or trade all of them for a 32" ussa thumbprint stamped big barrel bat- preferably a minus 10 or -9.... pm me...sts
  17. southtexasstang

For Sale catalyst bats- fastpitch, little league, EMINEM & RHIANNA TIX in cali

face value face value is $135.50 plus the $18.75 fee....so $154.25 ea... I have pic of tickets with the value on em...
  18. southtexasstang

For Sale catalyst bats- fastpitch, little league, EMINEM & RHIANNA TIX in cali

fastpitch catty- 33-23...no cracks or wobble or endcap separation... does have painting flake, doesn't have original grip. doesn't have a knob sticker. has the #19 with silver sharpie on it. has a knob cuff that I can take off if you don't want it. has some surface scratches as shown in pics...