Search results

1. 300exbat

Demarini or Louisville?

My younger twin always swung a Demarini. Last year she tried a Xeno, and has not touched a Demarini since. They just seem to be better performers at the plate; more forgiving sweet spot and seem to add some distance to the ball by a noticeable amount. Her first official at bat with a Xeno last...
  2. 300exbat

For Sale RocketTech * SCN1B * SCN4B * SCN5B

Very nice......
  3. 300exbat

Can a non ASA team play an ASA tournament

Contact your local ASA regional rep. If I remember correctly, you need to be registered, back round check, insured with ASA (Bollinger I think), and all b-certificates for players. Probably more i'm missing, but someone will chime in. It's been too long.
  4. 300exbat

For Sale Assorted DVDs....

Great deal bump, thanks!
  5. 300exbat

For Sale Miken Rain, Halo, Intensite E, and more

Hmn, No love for the old Mikens, they make incredible cage bats that will last forever. We still use the Halo (olive green) and a Halo Light (thanks Sick) that are webbed beyond belief. Bump for the less shiny.
  6. 300exbat

nike aeroathena 2009?

U-trip nada, ASA nada, but we always keep a few older bats in the bag for PONY, showcases etc. My dd doesnt mind some of the newer bats, hits just as good, but does prefer pulling out the Phenix, or one of the Easton B's. They dont really hold the value as they did a short time ago, but between...
  7. 300exbat

pp sent on Gaurdians
  8. 300exbat

pm sent:thumb:
  9. 300exbat

For Sale Bigger! Badder! Easton Killer bees!

Sunday bump fora gtg bro restoring some Americana, and some sweet bats...
  10. 300exbat

Price Check PC rocketflex 32/22

I just recently grabbed one for $85.00 on auction, same size. Thought it was a good deal. Great bats, we have a 33 and 32
  11. 300exbat

GTG Sicksticks is the man again

Fast ship, great communication and very courteous. Never any worries. Thanks again!
  12. 300exbat

Ditto, always a pleasure... thanks as always..win win deal for sure.
  13. 300exbat

I'm proud to say that I'm glad I have helped fund that toy with past sales. Don't see those everyday. That's awesome....65?
  14. 300exbat

Fielding mask 8u

Rip-it makes the best imo; nothing in the way as far as view and they are pretty tough. I witnessed one save a 3rd baseman's face from a line-drive at 12U, knocked her to the ground.
  15. 300exbat

For Sale 30/20 mako and 32/21 FS1 for sale

Winter storm bump for a gtg bro...
  16. 300exbat

Anderson FP bats?

I just grabbed a 32" Rocketflex for 75 bucks, couldn't pass it up. We have a 33 already that my college girl uses, but if my younger dd can't handle it, the 32 will be available if anyone is interested. Waiting for the temp to rise a little to try it out with her; nice clean bat and you can have...
  17. 300exbat

Anderson FP bats?

Any news on the Nova? Been busy myself, so no worries, just curious on how it performed if you were able to test it out. Thanks.
  18. 300exbat

Looking for batter's Elbow Guard...

My kid broke her elbow in a game last year. We picked up an elbow guard for field hockey; it covered well during batting for sure, she broke her right and she's a lefty batter. Just a suggestion, it worked for us.
  19. 300exbat

Anderson FP bats?

I've been waiting for a review on these things, i'm really curious.
  20. 300exbat

Anderson SP composite

And can you test out a supernova?