Search results

1. E

For Sale 4 dozen bp softballs

Looking to sell 4 dozen assorted bp softballs. The association stamped softballs are all 52 Cor ASA or NSA softballs. Of the Onyx bp balls, one green/pink and one yellow/pink do have a dime size chunk out of the cover. Asking $80 for the entire 4 dozen.
  2. E

For Sale 2 ASA bats for sale

2 bats for sale only, no trades. 1). 26oz Worth Krecher. Used in Fall 2022 and 2023 ASA leagues. We do not use compression testing. Bat is in great shape with normal wear and use. Was not used for two months of the 2023 season due to meniscus problems. Asking $125 OBO 2). 26 oz Louisville...
  3. E

For Sale LTS Mizuno fast pitch mitt

Looking only to sell. No trades. Used Mizuno MVP Prime fast pitch catchers mitt. Right hand throw. Model # GSX 53. Used for 2 high school softball seasons (emergency catcher duties, so mostly used in practice) and then remained unused the last year. Remains in great shape and I believe is...
  4. E

For Sale Juno and Suncoast

Looking to sell, no trades. Willing to give a significant discount if able to sell both bats and combine shipping. Anyone interested in both for $200? 26 oz Juno Harvey with stuff UTH-43 handle and .25 oz endload. Bat is quite clean with just minimal field and bag wear. Original grip. $150...
  5. E

For Sale Anarchy Justice

Looking only to sell, no trades. 26 oz Anarchy Justice. This is the low compression ASA/USA Anarchy like the Loco. Original grip and still quite clean. Does have at least one compression testing sticker from my league and a state tourney. Price is $160. Let me know if there are any...
  6. E

For Sale Anarchy Pink, Pure NDM1

Looking to sell, no trades. 26 oz Pure NDM1 USSSA, -new lizard skin grip, normal field wear, has one paint chip that can catch a fingernail (see picture) and a scratch (also see picture), stamps are still all visible. $60 OBO 26 oz Anarchy Pink. ASA. Lots of field wear, used for years with...
  7. E

For Sale 26 oz Onyx Tag

Looking only to sell. No trade. SOLD 27 oz Anarchy Insurrection. Very low hits and not completely broken in yet. Very clean with just some basic ball and bag marks on the barrel. ASA bat with original grip. Just a tad heavy swing for my taste. $140 OBO SOLD 26 oz Onyx Tag Modulus...
  8. E

For Sale Banger Noir, Onyx Tag

Looking only to sell, no trades. No receipts for any of the following. 1 - SOLD 26 oz 2020 Monsta Banger. $170 OBO. Normal field and bag wear, ball marks, and has original grip. No cracks or any unexpected markings. Only used with 52 ASA softballs in league. 1 - SOLD 26 oz 2021 Monsta...
  9. E

For Sale Easton, Miken, Monsta

Looking only to sell, no trades. None of these have receipts. Prices are OBO and would give some discount for 2 or more. 25 oz The Legend. Used but barrel has cleaned up nicely. Original white grip is starting to discolor from use but no rips or cuts. $200 OBO 25 oz The Deplorables...
  10. E

For Sale Demarini CFX 33/24

Looking to sell, no trades. $60 OBO. Step daughter quit softball due to COVID and took up golf instead. No rattles but does have field and ball marks from the 2 seasons she did play. Original grip, no receipt but long out of warranty anyway. PM is key. Let me know if u have any questions.
  11. E

For Sale 33/24 demarini insane CFF-19

Looking to sell a lightly used demarini insane. The bat was bought for my step daughter but this virus has caused her to reevaluate her priorities. So it was used only for high school tryouts before the season was shut down. It has original grip and just a few ball marks that wipe off. No...
  12. E

For Sale 26 oz Anarchy Phantom NR

Looking only to sell, no trades. Non returnable USSSA 26 oz Anarchy Phantom (orange/purple endloaded). Low hits. Looks minty other than a couple ball marks (I will clean off) and some minor mark's from being in the bag. Let me know if there are any questions. Asking $150 OBO. Direct...
  13. E

For Sale Demarini KTJ and Monsta Fallout

Looking only to sell, no trades. SOLD. ******First is a 26oz Demarini King of the Jungle. Low hits (less than 100) and looks almost perfect. It has been compression tested and passed, though I did not catch the psi. So there is a testing stickers on the handle. A No receipt. Asking $220...
  14. E

For Sale Monsta 3500 Torch 25 oz

Title says it all. Looking to sell a used 25 oz Ryan Mclanahan Torch. 3500 handle. Just a couple ball marks and a state compression testing sticker on it, otherwise looks minty. Want to move because I dont like the weight. Asking $225 OBO. No return. Let me know if there are any questions.
  15. E

For Sale 3 2018 Eastons

For sale only, no trades. Looking to move because I dont like the weighting. 26.5 oz Brett Helmer ASA. Both barcodes but no receipt. Approximately 100.hits and passed compression at Nationals last fall. Not.swung once since then. 27 oz Fire Flex Balanced USSSA/NSA. Both bar codes and a...
  16. E

Mid-Michigan ASA D tourney team seeking guys

Not sure if this Board gets as much traffic as it used to, but we are a Mid- Michigan ASA D tourney team looking for a couple guys. Team is made up of solid guys, some of which have recently won state titles. If interested let me know. While we are focussing on 1 or 2 ASA qualifiers and D...
  17. E

Need guys - Sat. June 23rd Ann Arbor/Saline, MI

I posted this in the Midwest region section, but I am looking for a few guys to play in a 1 Day double-elim tourney in Saline/Ann Arbor. It is a charity tourney with player skill levels.ranging from ASA class E thru C. We are a D team but recently lost some.guys to injury but want to honor our...
  18. E

Sat, June 23rd tourney - need guys

Looking for some softballfans players to fill out a team that is playing in the Ann Arbor/ Saline are on Saturday, June 23rd. 1 day double elim with a homerun derby afterwards under the lights. This is a charity event with players ranging from the equivalent ASA E thru C. We are a team...
  19. E

For Sale 26 oz Z-3000 & 26.5 Miken White Widow

Looking only to sell. No receipts for either, so neither are returnable. 1) 26 oz Z-3000 endload NSA/USSSA. Original grip and less than 100 hits. Clean and rarely used. Asking $75 OBO. 2) 26.5 oz Miken White Widow NSA/USSSA. Original grip, approx 150 to 200 cuts, also very clean. Asking...
  20. E

For Sale 2016 Demarini Deuce

Looking only to sell. No trades at this time. 26 oz 2016 Demarini Deuce. Approximately 100 hits and used in ASA only (so nothing but 52 300's). Have receipt but it is expired, so not returnable. Asking $110 OBO, as goods and services. Bat is in great shape with almost no field wear and...