Search results

1. Tictac020

KP spitting missiles 19 kp23.

The sad thing is, he hits better oppo and through the middle... when he tries to crank and pull the ball, he actually tops the ball more. hes a very very very hard out.
  2. Tictac020

For Sale Easton Helmer Blue line

this is more in the $125-$130 price range.
  3. Tictac020

For Sale 27oz Easton l1

sold one similar condition on facebook for $80.....your pricing is high, just helping out.
  4. Tictac020

For Sale 2018 DEMAR TW/ DTE MIKEN PSYCHO

Selling DTE 2-piece psycho-200 swings-26oz-$130 2018 Demarini Twisted Mistress-25 swings-26oz RRBC--$140
  5. Tictac020

Any 2019 Miken new pics leaked yet

Branch is pure so prolly new name on stick for the pink worth model......
  6. Tictac020

Rule Changes - All Associations

47 Cor 300 comp or something like that would be a nice ball....or 44/325....I like the mandatory mats behind the plate....it would be a strike regardless.
  7. Tictac020

ASA Balls

Yeah, I would just buy Tatto's NX3 BP ball as well for bp. Or use the evil bp 52's. My favorite game balls are the Trump Xrock tourney edition ones, with Tattoo NX3 being a close 2nd.
  8. Tictac020

Most comfortable cleats?

What position you play pyro?
  9. Tictac020

For Sale EASTON OG 100H, OG MIKEN DC41, FREAK 98

EASTON OG 100H--28OZ, NOTHING WRONG, ENDCAP GOOD, UNKNOWN HITS, $180 MIKEN FREAK 98, 28OZ, UNKNOWN HITS. EVERYTHING IS GREAT ON IT. $60 OG MIKEN 2 PIECE DC41 RED KNOB--27OZ, 600-800 SWINGS, $180 WORTH MAYHEM 98.....$60
  10. Tictac020

Miken maketh the man?

What balls u using and whats the temperature and wind like? these all make differences.
  11. Tictac020

2018 psycho vs 2018 est xl reload

u still got that bat bmoses????? and how much???
  12. Tictac020

NSA 44.

composite cover.....Dudley thunder zn's fly great
  13. Tictac020

Price Check OG Down2Earth Psycho

I literally just bought one last year in December for $125 with about 200 cuts on it. Great bat. I have another D 2 E psycho OG that has about 1,200 or more hits on it. GREAT BATS. The endload and barrel are just great. Hits 52/275's farther then most of my other bats.
  14. Tictac020

NSA going to 44 cor balls???

i agree as well. we use 52/275 and I think all associations should just go to the 52/300 softball. Heck, stop making synthetic covers and just strictly make composite. That way all you can buy is composite. If our league around here would just switch to a composite ball, the ball would fly...
  15. Tictac020

NSA Tattoo softball question

Tattoo make a good NSA softball? 52/275 or 44/400's either way. Thanks. Just wanting some feedback on performance and durability. Thanks!
  16. Tictac020

NSA going to 44 cor balls???

I can’t believe they are switching back to the 44/400 balls! Used to play crap teams who would hit pop up homers because we played with that ball and they thought their team was badas$......now we went to 52/275’s and our team is working folks and all the sudden a bunch of fatties and no defense...
  17. Tictac020

Hey guys, second year player here with a couple bat questions

Endload is about inertia, but if u swing an endloaded bat way slower, there is no point of it. It's about bat speed and the highest ounce of weight u can control in a bat. A lot of guys like endload because more of the bats weight is through the zone. Good luck man!
  18. Tictac020

The Softball Swing - chop or upswing?

You hit like crap, go back to the drawing board. Listen. If you are a guy that hits hard but only hits maybe a 301' or so homers every 5 or so games, some guys need to start slowing down their swing because they cant muscle out a ball anyway. If I slump, I go back to easy swings. I put the...
  19. Tictac020

Pants and batting gloves suggestions.

I buy clearance pants from boombah, unless we have to get matching pants for travel ball. Normally $20 or so for some boombah pants and not real worried if I rip a few of them. usually go through 1 pair a season. Not too shabby.....P.S. (I slide a lot in center and on the bases.)
  20. Tictac020

27.5 USSSA Reckoning review

I should have said COMbats are not hot anymore. They used to be real nice.....