Search results

1. Tictac020

For Sale 2018 DEMAR TW/ DTE MIKEN PSYCHO

Selling DTE 2-piece psycho-200 swings-26oz-$130 2018 Demarini Twisted Mistress-25 swings-26oz RRBC--$140
  2. Tictac020

For Sale EASTON OG 100H, OG MIKEN DC41, FREAK 98

EASTON OG 100H--28OZ, NOTHING WRONG, ENDCAP GOOD, UNKNOWN HITS, $180 MIKEN FREAK 98, 28OZ, UNKNOWN HITS. EVERYTHING IS GREAT ON IT. $60 OG MIKEN 2 PIECE DC41 RED KNOB--27OZ, 600-800 SWINGS, $180 WORTH MAYHEM 98.....$60
  3. Tictac020

NSA Tattoo softball question

Tattoo make a good NSA softball? 52/275 or 44/400's either way. Thanks. Just wanting some feedback on performance and durability. Thanks!
  4. Tictac020

LTB D 2 E- 2-piece psycho

slightly slightly used 2 piece psycho. It's going down in the DM. Send me a message please if u got one! Not looking to spend crazy money.
  5. Tictac020

Shaved Miken vs. "my 2-piece psycho"

Teammate brought his new glass and rolled stick out today for a 10-20 hit BP session with it. We were hitting 52's....he hit prally 3-4 of his first 5-7 pitches. I thought man, people swinging glass have SOOOOOOO much of an advantage!!!! Then I swung after his at bats. He swung his shaved one...
  6. Tictac020

Search of 52/275 balls

Wondering what's best 52/275 ball out there for NSA play? Have a few tournies coming up here soon that's NSA.....also wanna get a good ball for BP afterwards.....most of my BP balls are 52/300's, I know not gonna notice a huge difference, but I like the thunder ZN's or Xrocks in the...
  7. Tictac020

Looking for a new glove.....help!!

Gonna pull the trigger here soon on a new glove....I play CF, and I have been using a demarini closed web 14" glove...it's soooo floppy and crappy...I have had prally 3-5 times a year of a ball I make a great play on, get it into the pocket only for the glove to flex or let it spin out. I am...
  8. Tictac020

Grit ball tower or Demarini Black ops bag????

I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a new bat bag this week, and wondering if these are the best bags or if there is a hidden gem out there? I need a bag that carries 6-8 bags mostly and has some room for a glove and couple softballs....I know I know, I should cut down my bats, but I play...
  9. Tictac020

Lizard Skin Question

Hey, I was wondering how u all re-use your lizard skins?? I hear some people selling their Bats, and saying the lizard skins bat grip is staying with them?? Just wondering how u would reapply it and it still be sticky and such! Thanks!
  10. Tictac020

Vulcan Bat Grips

Just a quick review of the new bat grips that are out....Vulcan bat grips are an inferior product then a lizard skin bat grip. Price is only a $1-$4 dollars less, and u get less material, so if u wrap alittle tighter, the bat grip only goes up halfway...those are the 2 main reason as to just...
  11. Tictac020

Bat bag for 6-8 bats???

I am looking for a bat bag that can hold some bats? I can barely fit 4-5 in my current one! Just didn't know of a popular bat bag that's kinda cheap? Not wanting to spend a crappppppp ton of money on a bat bag? Thanks for any suggestions!!!
  12. Tictac020

2 piece psycho Update/ Follow up!!!

I was wondering how the owners think of this D 2 E 2 piece psycho is with some hits on them now? I just purchased one, and I won't be able to hit it until March when it gets warm out! Wondering the thoughts of the owners and or an update of the bat and how she's doing with hits on em'
  13. Tictac020

Looking for a new glove and what brand fits my options??

Ok, I like a glove to be 13"...have a Velcro strap, and I have like size medium to alittle bigger then medium....just on the shorter side of hands....fingers are relatively thin(no sausage fingers) and I don't care about the web pattern really! I play left field and Centerfield.....I have been...
  14. Tictac020

ASA DUDLEY HEAT 52/300 leather cover

Hey, has anyone ever hit these??? Should I buy them? Or stick with thunder zn composite covers?
  15. Tictac020

Classic M's or stadiums for a new couple dozen BP balls?

I have had some softballs for awhile, gonna get some more and was wondering if classic M balls or stadiums, which would break in a bat faster for me? I usually hit new bats with 44/375's, and 44/400's, but I figured I'd change it up since I am in the market for new softballs right now! I am...
  16. Tictac020

Xrocks or evil hot 52's

Which 52/300 ASA ball? Xrocks that is composite, and evil hot with leather.....buying a dozen for a hit your own ball tourney....no homers....
  17. Tictac020

Worth hot dot c-lock nsa 52/275

This ball any good or nah??? I am thinking of picking up a dozen because got a pretty good price on them....or just go with EVIL NSA 52/275 for $15.00 more....??
  18. Tictac020

Returning a bat

Can I return a bat after the year is up??? I have the receipt stating I bought bat in may, and it's June now and I have never tried to send a bat back after the year warranty....Noob question, just haven't broken a lot of bats, and either throw em' away, or had them break within the...
  19. Tictac020

100h end cap HELP!!!?

My 100h end cap has started to chip alittle bit this year! It has been real durable but this year for some reason the fields are taking tiny chips in the end cap......I am guessing just the plastic wearing down....anyone have any issues or do u just not worry and let the end cap smooth out over...
  20. Tictac020

Price Check Z3000 U-trip endload

Price check on a z3000 u-trip with about 150 swings, lizard skin grip, and GNR....No cracks, paint chips, and very minor scratches a couple places...how much these going for now!?