Search results

1. C

For Sale Demarini Ultimate Weapon 34/28oz NIW

You have this one and the sf7 still?
  2. C

1 piece aluminum

Yes it does. I'm looking at finding a nanotek, techwrap, tz, or doublewall distance. Those rockettechs look good but they look like a piece bc they have that sleeve and I don't wanna have to explain it every at bat. ..it does look like that right? All I see are the pix
  3. C

1 piece aluminum

Man. I really appreciate the help. And I asked several times and they aren't going by Asa only just that 1 piece rule so thanks again. I'll get with him.
  4. C

1 piece aluminum

I just joined a league where the only rule is a piece aluminum. After all the reading, which is older threads, is the concensus the best one to buy a demarini doublewall or a demarini 375 of one can be found? Thanks.there seems to be since really good aluminum bats but they are 2 piece.
  5. C

Getting my first ASA stick

thanks for the help, I'll wait till the 15th...great advice.
  6. C

Getting my first ASA stick

I know this has been beat to death but it seems as if everyone has their own opinion. I'd really like someone to let me know which one I should get for .44 core ASA balls. Should I find a good used one or go buy a new one? From what I have gathered any of these should work... Easton...
  7. C

My Filthy 120 Bat seems cracked

Ok, thank you for the help. I know the pix are kinda bad. what scared me was that under the yellow paint is red and under the red is the black bat, and you can see the crack in the black part of the bat. I don't think it was rolled but I left it with a friend while I was out of play (hurt...
  8. C

doG, it's weird you mentioned that but I play with a guy that said those black cracks looked like his bat when he rolled it too much. But he didn't know what type it was, cracked or nothing big. What do you think? In the pix, you can see the paint started to chip so I just picked/flaked it...
  9. C

I have a filthy 120 that I have maybe 50 hits or so on and it seems as if it has alot of paint chips and where the red paint has chipped off there are tiny black cracks on it that run around the barrel (not long, maybe 1/2 inch or so and smaller). I just started the softball thing and this is...
  10. C

Which Worth Balanced Bat???

Thank you all, should I get the 2012 454 Titan or the 2013 454 Titan? or the 2013 yellow 454 Legit?
  11. C

looking for a balanced. which is the matte black yellow/orange tfisher8? thanks
  12. C

Which is the black 454? I just started the softball thing so I'm a little lost...
  13. C

For Trade NIW NR Fulk 2 26oz

are you selling this or just trades?
  14. C

For Sale/Trade OG Fulk 26oz

can any of that be cleaned off? I can't tell what's on it.
  15. C

I just bought the midload USSSA Filthy 120 and now I am looking for a balanced bat. Which is the best balanced bat, I am currently thinking of getting the 454 yellow Legit or the BJ Fulk 2...but am up to suggestions. Thank u, just joined as a member and looking for all the help I can get.
  16. C

I cant find any WSE's or LE's

Can someone help me...what is the WSE non numbered?
  17. C

For Sale/Trade Niw**bj fulk 2 psycho avarice salvo**niw

do u still have the 26 bj fulk?