Search results

1. Iballsohard

Moved to Ft Riley, need a team

Just got stationed at Ft Riley KS, need to find a team.
  2. Iballsohard

composite to wood bat

Playing in a wood bat league this fall. If im gonna buy a wood bat, do i stay in the same weight range as i swing in composite? i swing a 28oz bat, do i stay with a 28oz wood bat?
  3. Iballsohard

1st BP of the year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJgUTywcWIg&feature=youtu.be If a mod could embed this would be much appreciated. This was my first bp of the year. some good swings mixed with half hearted attempts. Hit oppo most of the time, was trying to pull the ball more. very small sample of swings...
  4. Iballsohard

1799 12.5 A2K question

I currently have a 1799 12.5 A2K. I want to order a custom glove from Wilson, but the only 1799 they offer is 12.75. I want to stay in the 1799 because it is one of the few gloves I found that my hand actually fits in nicely. can anyone tell me how the KP92 or the DW5 would be for hand room? I...
  5. Iballsohard

Tips for 3b

Started the transition to 3b last year. Looking for any tips to help me get better. Used to pitch so im used to the ball getting there fast, having issues judging how close to me balls are that go through the hole. Any help/harassment is appreciated.
  6. Iballsohard

Looking for team in Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert Area

Just moved here. Looking for a team. Pitch mainly but can play the IF. Can play OF in a pinch.
  7. Iballsohard

Looking for a team in Phoenix

Transitioning out of the Army and will be living in Chandler area starting 1March. Need me some softball in my life. Can play 3b 2b 1b P. Sanction doesn't matter played it all. Love playing and hopefully can find a team.
  8. Iballsohard

LTB A2k 1799

looking to buy a A2K 1799. preferably minty condition. Lets see some leather!!!
  9. Iballsohard

For Sale Mixed bag Miken, Easton, Demar, Bass

Looking to move some lumber. MV-1, J2U, and NRG are pretty broke in. F98 still needs cuts. Easton has maybe 100 hits on it. Bass has nice webbing. Bass Mandingo--26oz--$70--Gone for asking Miken MV-1-- 26oz Supermax--$100Gone Miken NRG 500--28oz--$100 Miken Freak 98--28oz--$100Gone...
  10. Iballsohard

Looking for team in DC area

Looking for a team to play with for fall ball. Not available Thursday nights.
  11. Iballsohard

For Sale/Trade 28 oz OG AV FL

OG AV for sale or trade. 600 hits. not 100 percent broken in, but real close. looking for $130 shipped, gifted or add fees. trades for mikens or worths.
  12. Iballsohard

LTB grip and rip knobcuffs

Looking for a few grip and rips. Hit me up
  13. Iballsohard

For Sale/Trade 28 oz NXT and 28oz super freak 98

Looking to sell/trade a couple bats. First is a new 28 oz ASA Freak nxt supermax. Returnable w/ receipt. Have put 30-40 swings on this thing. Still in great shape. $210 shipped.---TRADED----TRADED--- The other bat is a 28 oz super freak 98. Also returnable w/ receipt. Has roughly 100-125...
  14. Iballsohard

Price Check new ASA nxt 28 supermax and 28 red super freak 98

Would like a price check on these. The nxt has 50 hits and the super freak 98 has about 150 hits. Thanks
  15. Iballsohard

ASA Umps allowing U trip in ASA tourney

Was at McQuades this weekend, canadian team was swinging U trip sticks, catcher called them out on it, and the ump said they have been using them all day so it was ok. I know they use U trip stick in their league up there. What gives?
  16. Iballsohard

For Sale Boombah Bat pack

I have a Boombah Bat pack for sale. Bought it a month ago, hauled gear to BP a couple times and then won a roller. So its in mint shape. $55 GIft. I will pay shipping with DC.
  17. Iballsohard

For Sale 28oz FL OG AV & 30oz BA OG AV for sale

I have 2 bats on the chopping block. For some reason, Combats dont fit my s2ing any more. looking to move ASAP 28oz FL OG AV- 6-700 hits. When you conect with it, it goes pretty good, but i cant hit it very well. a little end cap wear. $140 gifted 30oz BA OG AV- 150-175 hits. Pretty...