Search results

1. C

$40 per player, Full Sub Jersey & Microfiber Shorts

Kincaid Sports ***Special Deal now thru Dec 24th*** 1 Full Sub Jersey 1 Pair of microfiber shorts $40 per player (12 piece minimum, art fee and shipping extra) Message or comment here must start art before Dec 24th to recieve this deal
  2. C

Kincaid Sports "You Name The Package Deal"

Custom Full Sub Uniform deals going on now, you create your package and we will give you the best quality gloves, pants etc and price in the business. ...... shirts, hoodies, shorts, batting gloves, pants etc Email [email protected] PM me here or Check us out on Facebook
  3. C

Minion's Buy In

Minion Buy In $45 shipped to your door Available in Youth & Adult sizes
  4. C

Team Packages

Kincaid Sports wants to help you look good on the field this year. We will tailor a package to your teams needs Full Sub jersey Full Sub Pants Full Sub Shorts Microfiber Shorts Custom Compression Sleeves Team Batting Gloves We work with one of the best artist on the board to bring...
  5. C

Artist needed

db Sports needs a few artist to help with artwork demand please email me @ [email protected] if you are interested or have the time.
  6. C

12 Full Subs for $525 including artwork and shipping

no long draw out speech it is what it is........ db Sports is proud to offer 12 Full Sub Jerseys for $525 including artwork and shipping Message me with questions or orders [email protected]
  7. C

Team 454 add on jersey buy in

My team is adding some buy ins on our jerseys this year if anyone wants one $50 shipped to your door your name and number http://imageshack.us/a/img580/3343/imagezct.jpg
  8. C

Backside Judy Buy-In

$50 shipped to your door, full sub with your name and number, PayPal [email protected], minimum of 12 to complete a order message me all your info upon payment or if you have any questions. 1.) Smith #2 (2xl) 2.) blank (2xl) 3.) McGarry #7(XL) 4.) Harris #03 (XL) 5.) GOAT #0 (2XL) 6.) Cain...
  9. C

LTB NR Worths old stamp

Pm me with all your used NR old stamp Worths
  10. C

For Sale Worth Resmondo ASA RS454A 28 oz

30 swings on it and has a return $150 shipped (336)420-3345
  11. C

JE Pistons/db Sports/Worth

Message me for ticket info
  12. C

Freedom Sports

Played Freedom Sports in NC this year and thoroughly enjoyed the hard work that Larry and his staff put into doing the right things and putting out a great product. Went to Alamonte Springs to play the Freedom worlds and decided it would be our last trip. Blind draw when we arrive and we draw a...
  13. C

What Do You Look For In A Sanction

What makes you want to play a particular sanction over another? Looking for ideas as to what draws players to sanctions?
  14. C

SPA Dirt World Series Oct 13&14

SPA (Softball Players Association) Dirt World Series Oct 13&14 SPA(Softball Players Association) Dirt World Series Oct 13&14 in Seagrove, NC Presnell Park $200 Entry Fee Double Elimination 3 Homeruns plus a Designated Homerun Hitter a Game Must Hit 44/375 Balls 1-1 Count With A Good...
  15. C

For Sale 2013 30.5 oz Team 454 Reload

2013 30.5 Team 454 Reload NIW with a return...... These are not available for retail sale anywhere they were made just for Rusty Bumgardner so there is only a limited number of these available $165 Shipped Pm or Text (336) 420-3345
  16. C

For Sale 2013 NOW 454 Balanced

28 oz 2013 NOW 454 Balanced with a return $175 plus shipping Pm or text (336) 420-3345
  17. C

For Sale 26oz 2013 Worth Mutant & 30.5oz 2013 Worth Team 454 Reload (Rusty Bumgardner special)

26oz Mutant is Sold 30.5oz Team 454 is brand spanking new these were made just for Rusty $175 shipped Text 336-420-3345 for quick response
  18. C

GSL in NC

Does this still exist haven't seen anything about it in the last few months
  19. C

Kincaid Sports Carolina 454 Tournament May 19th in Thomasville,NC

Tournament has been Canceled due to field scheduling conflicts and we will Reshedule May 19th @ Myers Park in Thomasville NC..... Entry fee will be $175 for 5 home runs and you can buy additional 5 all day long for $50 for a total of 10 for every game after that just a out..... Double...