Search results

1. tnbowhunter

LTB AT&T Iphone

looking for a 7 or newer... needs to be AT&T compatible
  2. tnbowhunter

Price Check Green Mercy

26 oz / white handle Low hits... if webbed it's very light. I hardly hit the thing. Looking to move it and a 28 oz SY98 Mercy price?
  3. tnbowhunter

DOTD ASA DC41

26 oz ASA DC41 Couple hundred swings with 52's. 1 faint spiral. Gamma grip. Have sbf packing slip and receipt that I was emailed. Have barcode that was on the bat taped to the packing slip. $150 Will post pics in a couple of hours.
  4. tnbowhunter

Price Check 26 oz ASA DC 41

50ish hits... Returnable with barcodes and sbf receipt. Wanting to trade for something already broken in... Trying to gauge value. $200ish?
  5. tnbowhunter

Green Freak 52

$149 a good price for this niw from the store / dealer? Heard it was good after a few cuts... Searched the classifieds but none have been for sale for a while. Have never owned a Miken.
  6. tnbowhunter

For Sale 27 oz L1 with ASA stamp

Has around 150ish hits and valid receipt from the store. Came from the factory with an ASA stamp. $150 I'll post pics here in a few
  7. tnbowhunter

For Sale/Trade 26 oz EL ASA Torq

Has 10 game hits with 52/300, packing tape on the handle so it doesn't spin, and a gamma grip. No receipt / barcodes but bat is fully returnable with warranty starting last week but I would have to return it. I can provide proof of the bat being under warranty to the buyer. Got the bat...
  8. tnbowhunter

GTG NEW member Jer302 is GTG

Just wanted everyone to know that I bought the 98H in the below thread from this new member. The seller sent me pics of the bat, pics of his shipping receipt, and it arrived in a timely fashion. Bat was even better than described and I'm super happy with the deal. He was willing to ship...
  9. tnbowhunter

For Sale 27 oz reap 2

Picked this up a while ago on here but I've got a few more bats I'd rather break in. This would prob suit someone else who hits more BP than me as it isn't broken in. 27 oz with some webbing on it... Little end cap wear. No rattles or cracks. I'd be happy to put a new flo yellow gamma...
  10. tnbowhunter

For Sale/Trade UE Boom Bluetooth Speakers

Have a few more of these in black. Great speakers and perfect for the field... $115 TYD. Would trade for a pair of beats or a high end 12" - 12.5 infield glove.
  11. tnbowhunter

LTB -10 drop little league bat

looking for a nice bat for my 12 year old son.... he needs a -10 drop... I'm thinking 31/21? have paypal / trade bait
  12. tnbowhunter

For Sale UE Boom

Have a couple of these left that I was saving for myself but would rather sell now to fund some upgrades to my new truck. They're unopened and are black with red volume keys. Would sell for $125 each or $230 for the pair.
  13. tnbowhunter

GTG RabEd Ewok is gtg

Sold him a Bluetooth speaker on 2 occasions... Quick payment and a stand up guy. Wouldn't hesitate to ever deal with him.
  14. tnbowhunter

LTB Golf Bag

Just getting into golf and looking for a nice stand bag... Willing to trade some stuff or just pay cash.
  15. tnbowhunter

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GMP55r

SOLD Got this in a trade and was really excited as it's my first high end Mizuno. It's by far the nicest piece of leather I've ever owned. I played catch with it once in the yard and it does have an oil stain in the palm which from what I hear is pretty common. I'm not positive if the OG...
  16. tnbowhunter

98H and 52/300

I used to have several of these when we hit the 44/375 and it was by far my fav ASA stick before the new stamp / ball change. Never got to hit any 52/300's with them though. Any guys have experience hitting the 52/300's with the 2013 line? More specifically with the 98H?
  17. tnbowhunter

For Trade 26 oz Z3000 EL ASA for Mercy

thinking about trading my Z3000 for a Mercy my Z3K has around 60 or so hits, returnable with receipt. Looking for a 26 oz Mercy... pref green and white. Will post pics of my Z as soon as I get home.
  18. tnbowhunter

LTB Easton EPG90WB 12" or 12.5"

Looking for one of these... H web
  19. tnbowhunter

GTG New Member Brian33 is GTG

Just sold a bat to Brian... he sent payment as promised and was a man of his word. As a buyer, he's GTG. Welcome to sbf!
  20. tnbowhunter

For Sale 2 cheap old stamp ASA bats

Selling for a teammate that wants a Z3K. Both bats are in my possession ready to ship. 28 oz Worth Legit ... 100 - 200 hits. No webbing or rattles. $100 tyd ( SOLD FOR ASKING VIA PAYPAL ) 26 oz Miken FX700 ... Unknown hits but in same condition as Legit. No webbing or rattles. $90 tyd...