Search results

1. S

Question for you Arizona-ers???

Hey Guys, This Canadian was down for a slowpitch tournament this past week and we ran into some issues with our bats. Up north for most of our leagues and tournies, the USSA thumbprint seems to be ok, but when we came down there was a discussion that we needed a different stamp (although local...
  2. S

Mizuno Pro offseason conditioning program...

Curious about this too. I have a gmp700 bought two seasons ago, still in good shape. But, I never registered it, and probably have no receipts. Thoughts on how to eventually use this program???
  3. S

Blackout break in with mallet

Hey Guys, Just picked up a new Blackout a few days ago. Haven't really swung a Mizuno before, but really like a balanced bat and I've heard great things. Mostly have swung Demarini and Combat in the past, all of which have been game ready basically out of the wrapper.... Basically I've...
  4. S

For Sale/Trade Mercy and 2015 Aftermath

New batch or first batch on the Mercy? Does it say "women's" on the barrel?
  5. S

PROS17ICBR for softball

Thanks. Anybody suggest flaring this glove?
  6. S

PROS17ICBR for softball

So over the last season I've become really addicted to higher end gloves. Finally upgraded my old worth to a Nokona ws1300 at the beginning of the year, but found it a little big so flipped it for Miz gmp700. Absolutely love this glove as I play outfield. However, really had my eyes open for...
  7. S

Best move with a new Mizuno gmp700

Everything makes sense! Thanks for all the feedback!
  8. S

Best move with a new Mizuno gmp700

Hi, just need some advice on what I should do to my new Mizuno gmp700. I own a mizuno strong oil, and nokona conditioner already. Before I put either of these on the new glove, I really want to make sure the route I go adds the LEAST amount of weight to the glove. I feel like the nokona...
  9. S

LTB Looking to buy RHT Nokona 13.5 or 14

Are you still looking for a Nokona? I have a WS-1350 I'd part with...
  10. S

Webbing or crack???

Looking for thoughts on my OG Avarice USSSA. Bat still seems pretty hot, but am curious what the future may hold. http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag446/n_shewchuk/image_zpsb1960fbf.jpg Any help would be great.
  11. S

Rattle in USSSA z3k EL?

...thoughts???
  12. S

Rattle in USSSA z3k EL?

...more of a vibration actually. Does the Z3k have 'rods' inside the bat (came across this explanation in another thread)?
  13. S

Rattle in USSSA z3k EL?

Have about 50 swings on my z3k el and just noticed that there is a rattle with the bat; not noticeable when I hit the ball, but only hear it when I drop the bat after a hit. The bat seems pretty hot, but just curious if anyone has seen/heard this before? Should I be concerned? Thanks for your...
  14. S

For Sale Black Ops Alum Shelf

Also wondering if you ship to Canada? Pm please...
  15. S

NSA NSA-Obstruction at first??

So searched the forum and found differing opinions. NSA league. Batter hits ball to third. Third throws ball to first. First baseman bobbles ball and goes to pick up ball that puts her directly in front of orange portion of bag. Her foot is on the white, but body in front of orange. Obviously...
  16. S

Avarice and different batches

First off, I love my Avarice utrip...bought it last season and fell in love. But, heard rumors of its 'durability' so I picked another one up awhile later as a back up. Still, my first one is holding up pretty good (a little webbing), but it webbed pretty quick. I've heard something about there...
  17. S

Grip on my combats...

Sweet. I'll give it a try. I use a knob cuff already along with a whip-strip and drop two fingers. I wonder how well a whip strip will tac to a thinner tape grip? One day I might grow a pair and try an overlap grip...
  18. S

Grip on my combats...

Hey, This might not be the right category for this question, but all Ive been swinging the last few years are Combats. So, I've seen a lot of guys post pics of their bats and real often it looks like they've stripped the factory grip and put on thinner stick (hockey) tape?? What's the...
  19. S

2013 Combat Avarice Review (USSSA)

This bat is sick. I've owned it for a whole season now (prob about 500 cuts). In terms of durability, it showed 'signs' of flaking and little bit of webbing super early (first two weeks), but has continued to deliver ever since. I can't even look at a Miken or Worth anymore...
  20. S

Any baselines

Hahaha.....craaaap, sorry....line.:(