Search results

1. kerrdog79

LTB NiteRider 350 or 600 bike light

Looking for a rechargeable bike light.
  2. kerrdog79

LTB Wii prefer w/wii fit

Like the title says. Looking for a Wii prefer one with Wii fit as this is what the wife wants.
  3. kerrdog79

LTB 2xl Under Armor and 3xl boombah

Looking for just about anything UA and mainly compression and moisture wicking boombah shirts.
  4. kerrdog79

For Sale Easton Synergy Extended SCX3

280z Extended been sitting in my closet collecting dust for 2 seasons time to move it along. Probably 200 hits on this if that. Looking for $325 shipped with insurance and tracking lower 48. Might consider ASA trades and cash that lean heavier on the cash side.
  5. kerrdog79

For Sale/Trade Dell Laptop

Latitude D800 1.7 GHZ Pentium M 1GB Ram 40GB HD Power cord Could also add port replicator and docking station if desired. Looking to trade for ASA stick, golf clubs, I'd possibly work in some cash on a decent wii bundle.
  6. kerrdog79

For Trade 28oz SCX2 NIW for ASA

Trading 28oz SCX2 NIW Looking for 26-28oz ASA bats
  7. kerrdog79

Canon AE-1

Looking to buy a working Canon AE-1 body don't really need lenses but for the right price might take those also. My wife had one and it got damaged so I'm looking to replace it for her.
  8. kerrdog79

Sunglasses with changeable lenses

Just like the title. Looking for some shades with changeable lenses.
  9. kerrdog79

GTG Orangeballer GTG

Super fast shipping and communicated during the whole transaction. Not to mention a pretty good price. Thanks.
  10. kerrdog79

Airbrushing anyone?

Looking for someone who does air brush work on helmets.
  11. kerrdog79

I <3 Matrix

Just thought I'd throw that out there. I love my Matrix it does naughty things to the mush balls we get stuck hitting. I have never been a power hitter but it makes people think twice about getting in front of a nice line drive or hot grounder.
  12. kerrdog79

For Sale Scn4b 32/22

$260 shipped pics in this thread http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=11100968#post11100968
  13. kerrdog79

Autocad

Anyone have an old version of autocad they want to sell.
  14. kerrdog79

Adult Hockey gloves

Looking for some adult hockey gloves. No need for anything fancy.
  15. kerrdog79

Size 48 boombahs FS

Boombah Ultimate cowboys (gray/blue) Can get pics tomorrow when the camera charges looking for $30 shipped or trade for PS3 games, blu ray movies, or other boombah pants.
  16. kerrdog79

LTS 27oz Stealth

Truck broke down need repairs so $150 shipped no trades. Good shape got some Easton end cap wear.
  17. kerrdog79

Trading 27oz Matrix for driver

Looking to trade a nice 27 oz matrix for a driver prefer something 9.5 loft. I will get pics of the matrix later.
  18. kerrdog79

Ericf1027 GTG

Fast shipping and the bat was a beauty. Thanks bud.
  19. kerrdog79

27oz Matrix for Golf clubs

Looking for a RH driver for my wife. Prefer something with good loft. the matrix has 150ish hits on it I just dont swing it much with my eastons in the bag. I can get some pics tomorrow when I get my camera back.
  20. kerrdog79

New Roddy glove FS

I got this 12in Roddy and it just doesn't get used. I haven't even cut the laces. Looking for $90 shipped hasn't seen a ball or oil yet.