Search results

1. Howland25

Rawlings Pro Preferred PRO200-6k and PROSKB17

I know the Rawlings pro preferred PRO200-6k and the PROSKB17 are marketed as the same exact glove. My question to people who have owned or seen both, or anyone who just has the knowledge, is there any actual difference between the glove models. Thanks in advance for your time!
  2. Howland25

Leather separating from welting on index of HOH! HELP??

I have a new Rawlings PRO208-6 Jtan HOH. I've played catch a few times and noticed that in one small spot the leather is separated from the welting. I'm afraid it will keep spreading since it's the index finger near the pocket. Is there any way to repair this? Any type on adhesive or anything...
  3. Howland25

LTB Mc24 12.25 any condition

I am LTB or trade for a MC24 12.25 Wilson a2000. I am interested in the glove in any condition. (Miguel Cabrera 3rd base glove)
  4. Howland25

What's better, Z4000+ or Super-Z???

I am trying to get into Louisville slugger bats, so I don't have too much experience. I've always been a demarini/easton guy. The 2 bats I'm deciding between are the Z4k+ or the Super-Z. My question is, which is better and why? Differences? Also I Mostly play ASA. Any info is much appreciated...
  5. Howland25

Why no love for the I-web?????

Basically I just want to know why softball players don't prefer the i-web. I see a lot of h-web and mod-traps. But I don't see people with the i-web as often. Any input as to why the i-web isn't as popular for softball would be great! Thanks! (Ps. I may be completely off on this, It's just what...
  6. Howland25

LTB Looking for i-web glove

I'm looking for a 12.25-13inch i-web glove. Can't seem to find one anywhere because the i-web over 12inches is usually a custom. I'm open to customs as well as any brand as long as it's good leather. I know this is a shot in the dark. I have tons of softball related trade bait as well as...
  7. Howland25

Where can I find a 25oz mercy for my NIW DNA!!!

I need to find a 25oz mercy for my girls birthday, which is next week! I have had zero luck! I have a niw Monsta dna 26oz flex to trade but no one with what I want.
  8. Howland25

For Trade (NIW) Monsta DNA 26OZ Flex for trade!!!

SOLD! I have a NIW Monsta DNA 26oz flex that I'm looking to trade for a 25oz mercy or a 24oz freak 12. Basically I just need a bat for my old lady! PM is the best way to reach me. Thanks! SOLD
  9. Howland25

Question about trump softballs

I noticed that Trump makes 52/300s under 3 different names. There is Trump stote, Trump evil, and Trump xrock. What is the difference between these balls. They are all made by Trump, and they are all 52/300s, so it makes me wonder what the differences are. Is it simply composite v leather v...
  10. Howland25

What does dsrg or dxjg mean on my demarini bat handle?

I was just wondering what these abbreviations or letter combinations mean on my bats? Specifically demarini flipper aftermath 2014. The letter combination is found close to where the handle meets the barrel. One bat has DSRG and the other bat (same model) has DXJG. What does this mean...
  11. Howland25

LTB Cluggy or juggy ($$ or trade bait avail.)

Looking for a 27oz cluggy or 27oz juggy 2015. Have cash but also have some trade bait as well to anyone interested (mostly z's) best way to get at me is though a PM. Thanks!
  12. Howland25

For Sale/Trade Louisville slugger (ASA) 27oz. Z2000 Endload

Louisville slugger (ASA) 27oz. Z2000 ENDLOADED for sale (less than 100 hits) price-$150 obo. Or looking to trade for 2014 flipper aftermath or 2015 og aftermath. (will take other trade offers) http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/Chris_Howland/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscgbiowqo.jpg.html
  13. Howland25

For Sale/Trade For sale/trade 27oz. Z2000 (less than 100 hits)

Louisville slugger 27oz. Z2000 for sale (less than 100 hits) price-$150 obo. Or looking to trade for 2014 flipper aftermath or 2015 og aftermath. (will take other trade offers) http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/Chris_Howland/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscgbiowqo.jpg.html
  14. Howland25

For Sale/Trade 27oz. Z2000 sale/trade

27oz. Louisville slugger z2000 less than 100 hits. (Looking for 2014 flipper aftermath but will hear other trade offers) Sale price-$200 obo. http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/Chris_Howland/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscgbiowqo.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
  15. Howland25

For Sale/Trade J3a sale/trade

27OZ J3A. 100-150 swings Trade for Monsta DNA or possibly a flipper aftermath. Or sale for cash. 275$ http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t444/Chris_Howland/th_image_zpsb6eeb05d.jpg SOLD
  16. Howland25

For Sale/Trade J3A 27oz.

trying to sell/trade a J3a 27oz. 100-150 swings Looking for cash or a Monsta dna or Possibly a flipper aftermath. 275$ SOLD
  17. Howland25

LTB I NEED a 2013 J3 or an RD 28 ASAP!

I NEED a 2013 J3 or an RD 28 ASAP! Pm me please as soon as possible!! Thanks! Oh and I prefer 26,27,28oz. Bats.
  18. Howland25

LTB Lookin to buy an RD28

Hey guys, I just had to lay my RD28 to rest. Lookin to trade and/or buy one from anyone willing to get rid of one. PM me if u can, thanks!
  19. Howland25

Where's the border battle?? Xgames??

I dvr'd the border battle and when I went to watch it the xgames were on? What happend? Did everyone have this problem? Or?
  20. Howland25

I play softball with Matt stairs

I play on a slowpitch team with former pro Matt stairs and he absolutely crushes the mush balls we use. Who thinks he should try his hand at pro softball? Or maybe even long haul bombers? I know he's older but he still hammers the ball!!