Search results

1. B

For Sale NIKE DE GLOVES! Catchers mitt and Fielders glove

I have 2 nike DE gloves. One is a Diamond Elite Catchers mitt and the other is a Diamond elite fielders glove. Both in excellent condition. Catcher's mitt is still stiff and caught only a couple of bullpens. It's a 33.5 and I've swapped in pro preferred catchers mitt padding and took out the...
  2. B

For Sale Nike diamond elite pro 11.5

Mint Condition only seen mallet use and couch catch. Asking 230 shipped! Text 8574138880 for questions or offers!
  3. B

For Trade Selling equipment, gear and gloves

Getting rid of before school Nike gray padded arm sleeve sz M $15 shipped USA padded arm sleeve sz L $20 shipped Nike Wristband $10 shipped Gators $25 shipped Dodgers $25 shipped Fishercats $15 shipped or $60 for all 3 Thumb and Pinky finger pads $25...
  4. B

For Sale Nike team issued catchers gear

Got a set of Nike pro gold UCONN baseball team issued catchers gear. My cousin was the bullpen catcher and decided to switch schools. Straps are included but not shown because they were washed. Text me if you have questions as I don't check this often. 857-413-8880. Looking for $150 shipped...
  5. B

For Sale Nike team issued catchers gear

Got a set of Nike pro gold UCONN baseball team issued catchers gear. My cousin was the bullpen catcher and decided to switch schools. Text me if you have questions as I don't check this often. 857-413-8880. Looking for $150 shipped gifted or add fees. Nike pro gold precision Chest protector...
  6. B

For Sale/Trade Rawlings 2 piece pitchers web

This is a rawlings pro preferred 2 piece pitchers web. Condition is very good almost like new! Stitching and everything is still on there. Looking for 40 shipped 2 day priority mail. Text me as I don't check this too often! 857-413-8880.
  7. B

LTB Gold or camel lacing?

Anyone have strands of 72" gold or camel lacing? Please let me know! Text 857-413-8880. I ran out and my shipment is delayed and I need it quick!
  8. B

Anyone have strands of 72" gold or camel lacing? Please let me know! Text 857-413-8880. I ran out and my shipment is delayed and I need it quick!
  9. B

10. B

For Sale Nike pro combat sliders and padded shorts

Got 2 Nike pro combat padded shorts. One is more of a football padded shorts and the other is a Nike pro combat diamond thief slider with padding around the knee. The navy blue padded short is a size Large. The grey sliders are size Small. Looking for 30 shipped for each! Open to offers too...
  11. B

For Sale Nike pro combat sliders and padded shorts

Got 2 Nike pro combat padded shorts. One is more of a football padded shorts and the other is a Nike pro combat diamond thief slider with padding around the knee. The navy blue padded short is a size Large. The grey sliders are size Small. Looking for 30 shipped for each! Open to offers too...
  12. B

For Sale Glove Relacing and Restoration

I've been relacing gloves for my buddies on my team and it has became one of the most addicting things now. I just love the look of a new glove without spending hundreds of dollars on a brand new one. Below you will see some pictures of my recent work that I did. Prices are negotiable and are...
  13. B

LTB Nike pro combat and arm sleeves

I am looking for some nike pro combat shirts in size Small to Medium. THEY MUST have the nike swoosh logo on the neckline. Any colors, I dont mind just show me what you got. I am also interested in Nike arm sleeves. Sizes medium to large. Preferably in white, red or navy. Let me know what you...
  14. B

LTB Japanese Gloves

http://feedback.*********/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sanzhai777&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller Anybody ever order a glove from this guy on ebay? I never trust buying anything out of the US as I have been scammed before but this guy looks legit! Hows the leather on these gloves, anyone tried...
  15. B

Japanese Gloves

http://feedback.*********/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sanzhai777&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller Anybody ever order a glove from this guy on ebay? I never trust buying anything out of the US as I have been scammed before but this guy looks legit! Hows the leather on these gloves, anyone tried...
  16. B

For Sale/Trade Mizuno gxf21

Looking to get rid of this Mizuno Gxf 21 first base mitt. Old model and hard to find! It's just been sitting around and hasn't been used. Looking for $100 shipped for it! OPEN TO OFFERS!! TEXT 857-413-8880 FOR FASTER REPLY!
  17. B

For Sale Nike Lebron 9 low sz 10 fireberry

I have a pair of Nike Lebron 9 Fireberrys. These are as minty as they can get!! I am asking $200 shipped. It comes with the original box. These are size 10 just don't fit me. Please text me as I don't check this forum as much!! 857-413-8880 Or email [email protected]
  18. B

For Sale Nike Lebron 9 low sz 10 fireberry

I have a pair of Nike Lebron 9 Fireberrys. These are as minty as they can get!! I am asking $200 shipped. It comes with the original box. These are size 10! Please text me as I don't check this forum as much!! 857-413-8880 Or email [email protected]
  19. B

For Sale Rawlings Pro-CMTL catchers mitt

Looking to get rid of this old rawlings heart of the hide Pro-CMTL catchers mitt. 75 shipped! Text 857-413-8880.
  20. B

For Sale Catchers web and base

Im selling a part of a catchers mitt's web and base. The top web has only 3 holes on the bottom. Text 857-413-8880 for questions 20 shipped 15 shipped