Search results

1. Hunt2live92

Durability update on Z2K

Just wondering how everybody's new sticks are holding up so far. I got my ASA about a month ago and just now noticing some spiral webbing. I'd guess it at the 300-350 hit mark, all hard as far as i'm concerned. Hoping for plenty more since league starts next Friday.
  2. Hunt2live92

Sounds fishy

Saw this on C-list, never heard of it. I would think that if this story is legit and they actually had some sympathy, Worth would just send another bat not marked NR than go through the hassle of putting this on file. Anyone heard of it or is this guy trying to pull a fast one? FWIW, I'm not...
  3. Hunt2live92

First base

I need some tips on the position. My dad played a lot of tourney ball in his day and is now coaching me into slow pitch. He thinks I need to be at 1b... he's really pushing it hard on me. I have always played in the outfield so infield is 100% a foreign language. School me.
  4. Hunt2live92

GTG SwinginDemon is GTG

Good dude, very good communication. He shipped ASAP and put up with me constantly checking on him for my first SBF deal. Will deal with him again.
  5. Hunt2live92

Elbow pain

I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm a younger dude, finally just got up with a team. Playing outfield since that was me in baseball. I have been playing catch for a few months but not really strenuously. We practiced Thursday and were going close to full speed with fielding as far as getting...
  6. Hunt2live92

Bat advice for a new guy

Hey folks, New slow pitch player from Georgia here. Short intro; i'm 19 and played baseball up until pony league and got out but decided to get back into it recently because I got the opportunity to get up with a new slow pitch team that was forming and the more I thought about it the more I...