Search results

1. 2

LTB Orange Derby Boy Asa

Have bats to trade or also would buy. Prefer 26oz but would consider heavier.
  2. 2

LTB Derby boy asa

Looking to buy or trade for Asa derby boy's. Would prefer 26-27 but would also take 28's. Also would prefer the og orange ones but also would take the blue ones. Have paypal ready and also some bats to trade for them.
  3. 2

Rb help

With Ap being deactivated I need some help on who to start. I already have Ellington starting but don't know if I should start Doug Martin or Toby gerhat at my other rb spot.
  4. 2

For Sale/Trade Price check OG Salvo

I know this isn't the place for this but I already posted in the Easton section and got no responses. Im just trying to get a price check on a 27oz OG Salvo. My buddy told me it has a good date code and is worth more then I was thinking. The date code is 0610.
  5. 2

Price Check Og salvo

Im just trying to get a price check on a 27oz OG Salvo. My buddy told me it has a good date code and is worth more then I was thinking. The date code is 0610.
  6. 2

LTB Derby boy asa

Im looking to buy orange derby boy's. Id prefer 26oz but would be open to 27oz. Pm me me what you have. I have a mint 28oz J3a I would be willing to trade for them also. Its returnable but no receipt.
  7. 2

For Sale/Trade 4 For sale or trade

Mercy, juggy, recoil, synergy 2 1. 27oz recoil maxload 250. Unknown number of swings. I haven't swung it since i got it. Has a small rattle $100obo. 2. 28oz Synergy 2. Unknown number of swings. I put about 50-75 on it. Really don't know what these are worth anymore. $70obo. 3. 26oz Mercy. I...
  8. 2

Is it shaved?

I got this in a trade and it came today with major endcap seperation and it looked like they used loctite to get the cap back on. I took the cap off to get some opinions on whether is might be shaved. I dont want to use it and get myself in trouble if it is cut.
  9. 2

LTTF Trying to borrow a bat.

Ok this wk end I have a modified state tournament. In Pa we are not allowed to use any bats that have the new ASA stamp on them even if they also have the old stamp. Im trying to find someone that would be willing to let me borrow a z1k or z2k wit just the old ASA stamp 26-28oz preferably...
  10. 2

For Trade Trying to borrow a bat.

Ok this wk end I have a modified state tournament. In Pa we are not allowed to use any bats that have the new ASA stamp on them even if they also have the old stamp. Im trying to find someone that would be willing to let me borrow a z1k or z2k wit just the old ASA stamp 26-28oz preferably...
  11. 2

Trying to borrow a bat.

Ok this wk end I have a modified state tournament. In Pa we are not allowed to use any bats that have the new ASA stamp on them even if they also have the old stamp. I'm trying to find someone that would be willing to let me borrow a z1k or z2k with just the old ASA stamp 26-28oz preferably...
  12. 2

Price Check Niw z2k

I have two niw warrenty return z2k's. both are Asa 28oz el. Good qc number and they both have the new and old Asa stamp on them. Just trying to get an idea of what they are worth so I can sell them.
  13. 2

GTG NITF is a g2g guy.

Hooked my team up with balls at a great price.
  14. 2

BP Balls

Me and a few guys get together and take BP once or twice a wk. All we have to hit is a crate of egg shaped 44/375 mush balls that are about 5 yrs old. I was wondering if any guys had some decent balls that are a little bit harder then what we have. Im not looking to spend a fortune, but im also...
  15. 2

Coed positions

Ok I never played any coed before. I am entering a team in a charity tournament in a few wks and have no clue where to play the girls. They are all former d-3 girls so they are all solid. The tournament is a 50/50 tournament so I need 5 girls in the field. I know I dont want to make any of them...
  16. 2

For Sale/Trade 28oz. Reaper 2

I have a 28oz. Reaper2 in good shape. Unknown number of hits but i dont think that many. Im looking to either sell it for $275 or trade it for some z1000's. Only asa z 1000's in 26-28oz endloaded only.Reaper has no rattles, cracks, or end cap problems. TRADED
  17. 2

Green Easton Trishell

I have a green trishell and was wondering if it is considered a double or triple wall bat? The name makes me think its a triple wall but I wanted to know for sure before I try and use it in a doublewall only tournament.