Search results

1. A

ANY FEEDBACK ON THE NEW RITCH'S SUPERIOR?

Anyone hit the new Louisville Slugger Ritch's Superior SSUSA Senior bat?
  2. A

2019 ONYX BLACKOUT

Has anyone swung this new senior bat yet?
  3. A

ADIDAS RELOADED 27.5

I have an Adidas Reloaded 27.5oz. It's a bit heavy for me. Looking to trade for 25.5 or 26.5 oz. Reloaded.
  4. A

LOOKING TO PLAY FOR MAJOR TEAM IN VEGAS WORLDS

Was just informed by SSUSA I can't play AAA, must play Major. If any Major/ Major+ team is in need of an additional player I would like to play. Text or call 480-643-9007. Or email [email protected]. Tom Chilton Chandler, AZ
  5. A

DUDLEY 2.0

Any feedback on the new Dudley 2.0 bats yet, especially the balanced model? Looking for that bat review from Senior Softball Bat Reviews, Dave.
  6. A

B.P. AT 55+ VEGAS WORLDS ???

May be getting in early on Thursday (Sept. 22) before 55+ Worlds in Vegas. Any open batting practice sessions going on I could possibly join.
  7. A

For Sale Reebok melee 27oz

Slightly used 27oz Reebok Melee. $160 shipped or best offer.
  8. A

Looking for a 50/55+ team

I'm getting over a surgery and ready to get back out there. Looking for a 50/55+ team. I'm in Chandler, AZ and ok with traveling. Tom Chilton [email protected] 480-643-9007
  9. A

Spring worlds mesquite/st. George/vegas

Looking to play Spring Worlds and Vegas. Can play 55 or 50's. Tom Chilton 480-643-9007 [email protected]
  10. A

Hottest asa bat

Getting ready to play league ball for the first time in a while. What is the best, most senior bat like, ASA bat out right now?
  11. A

Looking for a 50-55+ senior team

I'm looking to play in the Winter Nationals in Phoenix Nov. 14-16. Also looking for a new team. Was playing with a team out of Cali but most of the players moved to 60's. I live in Chandler, AZ. Tom Chilton [email protected] 480-643-9007
  12. A

For Sale 28oz EL REEBOK MELEE

28oz EL Reebok Melee for sale. Like new, no rattles or cracks. Very few hits on it. Just not an EL guy. $150+shipping https://www.dropbox.com/s/c67rm55l5ovr0et/2014-04-02%2016.08.01.jpg https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnolusy9he936be/2014-04-02%2016.09.19.jpg
  13. A

2014 combat jeff wallace centenarian

Anyone swung this bat yet? Would like to get some reviews before I order one.
  14. A

Reebok melee

Anyone ever come across a bad Reebok? I have a 27oz that I've put a minimum of 250 hits on it and it still has a metallic sound to it. No pop at all yet. I see spidering in the paint though.
  15. A

Looking for team

Looking to hook up with a 50+ or 55+ Senior team for the rest of the year. Haven't been able to play due to son's baseball all summer. Now it's my turn. I am available for AZ State tournament this weekend in Prescott. Tom Chilton Chandler, AZ 480-643-9007 [email protected]
  16. A

For Sale/Trade Niw ultra ii

Want to trade a NIW 27oz Miken Ultra II. I'm looking for a Senior Reebok or Senior Combat of the same weight.
  17. A

Ssusa

Looks like in the merger of SSUSSA and LVSSA they eliminated the bordering states rule. Did I read that correctly?
  18. A

Bat technology question

According to an engineer type person I met, bats today are ‘roll wrapped’ and bats of the past were ‘filament round’ which made them last longer. Anyone know about this and why would bat companies not use the filament round system if it is better?
  19. A

Phoenix 50+ teams

Any new 50+ teams forming or needing to add players in the Phoenix, AZ area?
  20. A

28oz Combat Mike Mancenko

I have a 28oz Combat Mike Mancenko model I might be interested in selling. No trades. Make me an offer. The bat is in great shape. Hardly used. I understand that these hot bats will not be available any longer.