Search results

1. JCA

GTG Johnny Fitz is GTG

just finished up a deal with him and he's GTG in my book. quick payment and great communication. thanks again.
  2. JCA

For Sale Worth, Boombah Jersesys & Pants

Worth, Boombah Jerseys & Pants All are for sale, prices are shipped to Lower 48 1. Worth Dri Fit - White w/ navy panels, logo red, navy, silver & white - XXL used for 5 games - $15.00 - this is a nice jersey 2. Boombah Dri Fit - Black w/ silver and white logo - XXL - $10.00 3. Black...
  3. JCA

GTG Jussstin is GTG

Just finished a deal with him and he's GTG. Smooth deal all the way through. He's one of the good guys.
  4. JCA

454 Resmondo - Initial thoughts

got to hit my new Ressy 454 28oz. last night for the first time. Balls were a mix of Utrip Classic M's and a few ASA balls and a few ISA balls. Weather was 85, no wind, field 300ft. all the way around. Positive = It looks great, feels good, swings good, sweetspot is big, Negative - Very...
  5. JCA

GTG Brock532 is GTG!!

just received my bat; just as described, maybe better. smooth deal and he shipped same day that I paid!! This is one of the good guys; He's very GTG in my book. thanks again!!
  6. JCA

GTG Ram4 is GTG!!

just received my bat from him and it was just as he described. Very smooth deal and fast shipping; He's one of the good guys!!! Don't hesitate to deal with him, He's GTG!! Thanks bro.
  7. JCA

454 Balanced feels enloaded

I picked up a Balanced 454, 27oz. last night at a game and it felt like it had a little endloaded feel to it? anyone else notice this??
  8. JCA

LTB Duo NR 28oz.

looking for 28oz. NR Worth Resmondo Duo LMK if anyone has one. paypal ready. purchase only, no other trades.
  9. JCA

GTG LT44 is GTG

just finished a smooth deal with him; he's GTG thanks again.
  10. JCA

454 in BP

is this any of you clowns?? first 4 shots, right at his pitcher. LMAO good thing the guy has a screen up. :rolleyes:
  11. JCA

454 Resmondo or 454 Reload

anybody thought about picking up the 454 Reload or is everyone on the Ressy train?? haven't heard or seen much on the 454 Reload, but I'm sure it will be good also. from another site; aka A Kelly - he ranks the 454 Reload above the 454 Resmondo; guess it depends if you want a .5 oz. endload...
  12. JCA

For Sale Wilson A360 glove

Wilson A360 softball glove; 13" brown and black has the adjustable wristband. Right Hand Throw $20.00 shipped; paypal as gift paypal here: [email protected] No trades
  13. JCA

454 Swing Weight

what does your 454 come in at on the scales? the utrip, NSA version. has anyone weighed one yet? interested to see if they are over sticker or not. I thought I read a thread that said they swing a little heavy?? looking to pick up one and want to make sure I don't order the wrong weight.
  14. JCA

LTB Resmondo Duo

looking for a 28oz. Duo; NR is ok prefer NIW or mint condition; send me a pm if you have one.
  15. JCA

Worth Toxic Batting Gloves

just picked up a pair of these and they are really nice; not too bad of a price either. I like the tacky feel; similar to the old Neuman gloves. anyone had experience with these? do they last?
  16. JCA

Jeff Hall Assasin Bat video

Wow, he's come a long way since the days at Worth...............:rolleyes: they must have been really bored on this day at the warehouse.
  17. JCA

Old Connell Mayhem vs. New Connell Mayhem

I know it's probably too quick, but any comparisons so far from the orig. Connell to the new 2011 Connell? I know the new one has more endload. anyone hit the new one??
  18. JCA

GTG WestTexas is GTG

just finished a very smooth deal with him. He even paid more than asked!! great deal and will do business with again anytime. he's a GTG board Bro.
  19. JCA

MV3 is it that good??

I saw a E rec. player at best hitting a Miken MV3 last night and the ball was jumping off of this bat. I don't think the guy was really that awful of a player but he was no D, C or B player by far. I sat there and watched him hit the MV3 supermax and I was impressed by how the ball was coming...
  20. JCA

GTG Hursong34 is GTG

just did a local deal with him and he's GTG; nice guy and the bat was just as described; thanks again bro.