Search results

1. HR hitters club

ASA Illegal bat penalty

USA/ASA league play... Had a player hit a Senior bat last night without an ASA stamp. Team notified the ump after the player hit with it. He removed the bat, but didn't assign any outs/penalties. Was this the correct ruling?
  2. HR hitters club

For Sale USSSA CL22 28oz

No idea what this is worth, but would like to sell a NIW (ret-no recpt) CL22 Stadium, model #ST2-15, SC4 Alloy handle, composite barrel. Asking $140 shipped PM for fastest response
  3. HR hitters club

LTTF OR LTB Z4 ASA 26 OR 27 OZ

prefer end loaded send pics/price through PM only a Z4! Must be ASA and 26 or 27 oz only have a 27 oz J4 as trade bait or can buy straight up
  4. HR hitters club

For Sale Older DeMarini's & a Miken

looking to sell only, all prices are shipped w/tracking and are OBO. discounts for multiple purchases. no issues with bats, rattles, etc, all bats except the Flipper have age appropriate wear. just don't swing these anymore. all are "returnable/no receipt" all are ASA stamped, and most except...
  5. HR hitters club

LTB DeMarini Cluggy (prefer the blue/green color)

if you are looking to move one, let me know. Open to 26 or 28 only, already have a 27. only looking to spend 100 ish, maybe a little more on the right bat. shoot me a text @ 971.600.6163 or PM if you have something you are looking to move. Paypal ready!
  6. HR hitters club

LTB Miken Freak PT ASA End loaded 26 or 27

I know it wont be cheap, but let me know if you are looking to sell. Only 26 or 27!!! let me know the bat info and price with some pics please. if its easier, you can text me at 971.600.6163
  7. HR hitters club

LTB Freak Platinum Maxload (FKPTMA-3) or equivalent

27 preferred but would consider a 26. Bat I'm looking for is mostly white with black and bright lime green. Is there a current bat that swings like this one?
  8. HR hitters club

Price Check 2014 Black/Silver Juggy 27oz

100ish hit black/silver Juggy in very good to excellent shape. Is $150 shipped out of line?
  9. HR hitters club

Price Check USA Future and The One 1.2's

All bats are "returnable/no reciept" -150-200 hit 27.5 OZ USA Future with OG grip -26oz 1.2 with a "small" chip in the paint-new lizard skin, unknown # of hits, but overall good shape -28oz 1.2 very good condition, OG grip all stamps visable, 95% of swings against 52/300 balls
  10. HR hitters club

LTB 2015 26oz Juggy (silver with black)

Must be a 26oz Juggy (silver bat with black graphics ONLY) text 971.600.6163 with price and pics
  11. HR hitters club

LTB 26oz Demarini One, 26oz Steel or 25oz Mercy

Looking for lighter bats for my coed team. Does not need to be R/R, but dont want a trashed bat either. MUST have ASA stamps. Looking for something in the 100-120 zone PM with what you got or text 971.600.6163 with pics/price
  12. HR hitters club

LTB FASTPITCH BATS lighter weights

Helping out a Special Olympics youth softball team, so I am looking for inexpensive lighter fast pitch bats, in the 19-22 oz zone. Must have ASA certification. Looking for 2-3 bats and not looking to spend more than $30-$40 each. Let me know what you got, either PM, or text 971.600.6163 with...
  13. HR hitters club

For Sale 26oz Juggy OVL ASA

FOR SALE ONLY! 26oz Juggy OVL returnable with papers from July 2016. Less than 100 hits and still glossy. No issues at all, no paint seams, cracks or end cap concerns. Has brand new white lizard skin grip. Some scratches from use, shown in pics, but no deep scratches, etc.(White lines are...
  14. HR hitters club

For Sale DeMarini Steel OG version

For sale is a 28oz very, very good condition OG Steel. Probably would qualify as mint for a bat that's about 10 years old. A true OG with the "carbon-fiber" woven handle. Original in every way, including grip which looks new. No dents, cracks, rattles, the bat is pretty much perfect and...
  15. HR hitters club

Price Check OG White Steel?

I believe I have stumbled upon a near mint, 28oz White Steel. Looking for a price check. Someone told me these are fetching $150-175 in the condition mine is in, just wanted to validate before posting for sale and getting low-balled. Thanks!
  16. HR hitters club

LTB Demarini Cluggy 26 or 27 oz

Looking for a decent Cluggy at a decent price. Open to either year and 26 or 27 oz. PM with what you got/price/condition.
  17. HR hitters club

LTB 2015 CL22 Stadium, 28oz only

Prefer very clean with papers. PM me with what you have and prices. Needs to be below $200 since I've found a NIW at that price.
  18. HR hitters club

LTB 26oz ONLY Cluggy (SBF exclusive)

Back on the search for one of these. 26oz ONLY!!! Open to either year. Please PM pics/price and please make sure your price is reflective of what I can by a NIW from SBF for. Not looking to low ball, just don't want a used bat with no receipt or 1 month of valid receipt left for 190.
  19. HR hitters club

LTB '14 Flipper Aftermath (Black/Green)

Ideally looking for a 27, but would consider a 28 or possibly a 26. Ideally would have a receipt and be returnable. Paypal ready right now! PM with a pic and price. LOOKING TO GET ONE NOW!!!
  20. HR hitters club

LTB CLUGGY 26 or 27

Open to either a 26 or 27 CLUGGY and open to either year. Must be returnable with papers or a smoking deal. PM with price/pic/description