Search results

1. MSCHU24

For Sale Fun Softball Bats

Pm sent on the diablo
  2. MSCHU24

Help with finding a new fastpitch bat for my daughter.

I am a little nervous about the Ghost being a little different and possibly being banned. So it would have to be a GREAT deal on one for me to get that. I have narrowed it down to looking for a xeno, LXT, or a demarini. There are just too many choices with the CF's to know which one I want for...
  3. MSCHU24

Help with finding a new fastpitch bat for my daughter.

I have never spent too much on a bat for my daughter because she was growing out of them too quick to justify it. She has swung a couple combats, catalyst, and right now an old worth m75 that is ready to explode. Now she is starting high school and I want to start looking this off-season for...
  4. MSCHU24

New New! Eastern Washington/NIdaho

You and Mark were too gay and everyone left.
  5. MSCHU24

Durability

I have been out of softball for quite awhile and almost all my BP balls are .47/525.... Are there any new ASA bats that would be durable enough to hit these? The league uses .44, should I just stay with my SCN9, SCN8, MAY98, or Techfire Classic?
  6. MSCHU24

This place is dead....how is everyone?
  7. MSCHU24

My coed team needs a girl.....wanna play?
  8. MSCHU24

For Sale/Trade New in plastic/box iPad 2 3G wifi 16GB Black

I have an OG 27oz Orange Mayhem if you are interested? Not many hits....real good condition.
  9. MSCHU24

I thought you needed a shave just to get it out of the infield....you must have taken alot of BP and roids since I last saw you. :D
  10. MSCHU24

Sounds like you have a plan.
  11. MSCHU24

What am I missing in this trade offer

Ponder is the best qb on waivers.
  12. MSCHU24

....if cleared and healthy.
  13. MSCHU24

It would be part of a 3 way trade.... I would give up M. Lynch and Chris Johnson I would get RGIII and Willis McGahee. Right now I have... Fitzpatrick for QB Lynch Chris Johnson Fred Jackson C.J. Spiller Rashard Mendenhall Am I missing something?
  14. MSCHU24

Greene, Jackson, or kill myself

Jackson at least has a chance to score a few.
  15. MSCHU24

Which RB

Standard scoring. I have M. Lynch in for sure....then ???? Pick one. Chris Johnson vs Min Fred Jackson vs SF C.J. Spiller vs SF Rashard Mendenhall vs PHI
  16. MSCHU24

Does anyone want my autograph?
  17. MSCHU24

Don't forget they are Mountain time and an hour ahead ;)
  18. MSCHU24

What happened to this place? Why is no one posting? Not even anything about Swingnmiss and Hairy Mark's gay sexcapades????
  19. MSCHU24

I have been coaching 6 days a week since February...coachingfans.com My sons little league Mondays and Wednesdays. My daughters fast pitch Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. High School assistant varsity baseball for 2 month before my kids' and any second I have before or after practice/games...
  20. MSCHU24

They let you hit from 2nd base? :confused: