Search results

1. Studog32

For Sale LTS 27oz miken pt12 bal and Worth EST xl

LTS 2 27oz Miken PT Bal has less than 5 hits $175 27oz Worth Blue EST 125 hits with bar code $175 Looking to sell together if possible
  2. Studog32

LTB Worth / Miken smash it7

as the title says LTB worth or Miken smash it 7 26 or 27oz pm is key thanks
  3. Studog32

For Sale/Trade 2 Mikens

not selling... trading and bats have been traded. thank you
  4. Studog32

For Sale/Trade 2 Mikens

Ltt 27oz Miken freak black balanced 27oz Miken 2 piece Psycho bar codes for both each bat has less than 200 hits with some field wear would like to do a 2/1 for new line Utrip miken / worth / Mizuno nighthawk robo 26 /27 Oz but open for options would add some $ for the right new line
  5. Studog32

2016 Z4 or Super Z Utrip?

super z for me I'm a Miken /worth guy love the freak 30 and last year's Connell in 28oz and I took the wrap off a utrip super z endload 27oz last weekend and the worth has about 1500 hits on it the 30 about 120 and the super z was giving me the exit speed and distance equal to the others...
  6. Studog32

Freak 12 vs fulk elite

well I can tell you the fulk legit elite feels far more heavier in the end load I thought when I hit it. freak 12s I have are 27oz and feel great where I had a 27oz fulk and felt it was too heavy and would suggest to drop an oz from your preference if u get one.... but that's just my opinion on...
  7. Studog32

For Sale legit elite (fulk)27oz and 15 Connell 28oz

still for sale bump
  8. Studog32

For Sale legit elite (fulk)27oz and 15 Connell 28oz

LTS Legit Elite is Sold. 2015 Legit 220 Connell 500-600 hits has no cracks $115 shipped
  9. Studog32

Price check niw 27oz freak 12

can I get a price check for a niw returnable 27OZ freak no ppwk shipped to the lower 48
  10. Studog32

Tanel 360

Hey all anyone know What's up with tanel 360? Tried calling but number is disconnected and have emailed but no reply Is the company still up and going ?
  11. Studog32

For Sale Shipping to Canada Advice

Ship usps, not for resale/or warranty return, keep the insurance low because if it's high the receiver will have to pay taxes /duties on it so under$50 is key now that works 99% of the time but if the border agent is looking into it the may still charge fees on the avg price of the item and they...
  12. Studog32

2014 worth legit resmondo

I have about 300 on mine and its just starting to feel descent. Not one hit was fire up til now and was not even close to being hot outta wrapper and im a worth fan. It was stiff as hell and required some work up til now. I'm starting to see the light with this one now tho, similar sound to...
  13. Studog32

Combat help for 44/400 ball

Lookn to pickup a combat. I prefer an endload, my gamer is the izzy psycho but can't use it in certain sanction which freakin sucks but lookn for a combat Utrip new stamp for a 44/400 ball. Any recommendations has to have new stamp and prefer 1 piece.
  14. Studog32

Spring Training - Orlando (Kissimmee, FL)

Hek ya! Bump it up for in 1 week at this time beers n ball in sunny fla!!!!!
  15. Studog32

Hitting Oppo!

As a lefty when is best to go oppo?
  16. Studog32

Spring Training - Orlando (Kissimmee, FL)

Countdown is on, thx for all the tips on how to get the most out of this besides enjoyin beers in the sun which is sounding so good right now. Also staying for the double major which is gonna be pretty cool I must say. Cheers all.
  17. Studog32

How does this C2 matchup to the Z2k Utrip?

Believe me I'm waiting on that moment. No cages in the area without making a good hike. As for not the hottest demarini out there then please enlighten us what is that has a new Utrip stamp?
  18. Studog32

Any indoor cages in upstate NY

Looking to see if anyone knows of some indoor bp cages in the Watertown-Ogdensburg-Masena or SUNY area? Thx .
  19. Studog32

How does this C2 matchup to the Z2k Utrip?

Hey just lookin for some info on this n thought it make a good debate. Just trying to get some more info for a buddy who's on the fence for buying a cartel 2 or z2k. Too cold up here to hit em yet so wanted to see what the folks on the board are saying. We have hit the z2k and know its a good...
  20. Studog32

What ya think...Z2k EL or SP12SY100W

We hit 3 utrip z2k in October in Canada. (1x27oz balance 1x28oz balance 1x27endload) ball was a demarini 44/400 and it was cold and other teams were hitting their z's not one issue they all stood up. The Z is durable just stay away from the QC3-5 batch numbers. 100W is a good stick too but the...