Search results

1. Studog32

For Sale LTS 27oz miken pt12 bal and Worth EST xl

LTS 2 27oz Miken PT Bal has less than 5 hits $175 27oz Worth Blue EST 125 hits with bar code $175 Looking to sell together if possible
  2. Studog32

LTB Worth / Miken smash it7

as the title says LTB worth or Miken smash it 7 26 or 27oz pm is key thanks
  3. Studog32

For Sale/Trade 2 Mikens

Ltt 27oz Miken freak black balanced 27oz Miken 2 piece Psycho bar codes for both each bat has less than 200 hits with some field wear would like to do a 2/1 for new line Utrip miken / worth / Mizuno nighthawk robo 26 /27 Oz but open for options would add some $ for the right new line
  4. Studog32

For Sale legit elite (fulk)27oz and 15 Connell 28oz

LTS Legit Elite is Sold. 2015 Legit 220 Connell 500-600 hits has no cracks $115 shipped
  5. Studog32

Price check niw 27oz freak 12

can I get a price check for a niw returnable 27OZ freak no ppwk shipped to the lower 48
  6. Studog32

Tanel 360

Hey all anyone know What's up with tanel 360? Tried calling but number is disconnected and have emailed but no reply Is the company still up and going ?
  7. Studog32

Combat help for 44/400 ball

Lookn to pickup a combat. I prefer an endload, my gamer is the izzy psycho but can't use it in certain sanction which freakin sucks but lookn for a combat Utrip new stamp for a 44/400 ball. Any recommendations has to have new stamp and prefer 1 piece.
  8. Studog32

Any indoor cages in upstate NY

Looking to see if anyone knows of some indoor bp cages in the Watertown-Ogdensburg-Masena or SUNY area? Thx .
  9. Studog32

How does this C2 matchup to the Z2k Utrip?

Hey just lookin for some info on this n thought it make a good debate. Just trying to get some more info for a buddy who's on the fence for buying a cartel 2 or z2k. Too cold up here to hit em yet so wanted to see what the folks on the board are saying. We have hit the z2k and know its a good...
  10. Studog32

For Trade Lttf 27oz el Utrip z2k

Really looking for a Utrip endload 27oz z2k. I'm willing to give two bats Worth Utrip 26 oz orange 454 returnable 250hits Worth Utrip 26.5oz reload 454 returnable new outta wrapper If its right ill throw some cash to sweeten the deal Txt or pm 613-803-5435
  11. Studog32

GTG Out-cast is GTG!!

First off im in Canada. My First deal on the board was a trade and me with zero feedback at the time I shipped first. The communication was excellent. He got the bat I sent via ups and followed through on his end of the deal sending me what was agreed too from the sbf store. Canadians or...