Search results

1. Deano#4

You should get more towards the $18K mark due to the low mileage. Volvo's are great cars, a...

You should get more towards the $18K mark due to the low mileage. Volvo's are great cars, a little high in the maintenance dept., but if you don't mind that then go for it. I'm not real familiar with what they go for, i don't see too many newer ones at the dealership. They tend to hold their...
  2. Deano#4

are you looking to purchase new or pre-owned? I'm not sure what your car is worth, I'm not sure...

are you looking to purchase new or pre-owned? I'm not sure what your car is worth, I'm not sure of miles and all that, but I'm guessing between $15-$18K. Let me know whether you're looking for new or used, that will help. I sell Hyundai's; have you seen the new 2011 Sonata? It's a real nice...
  3. Deano#4

FS: DVDs, PS3 Games, HPI Savage, Yugioh Cards, More

Which Savage is it? 2.5, 4.6 or 5.9? Is it RTR? Extra Parts? I have been looking to get one of these and I'm interested in the details. Also, what are you thinking price wise?
  4. Deano#4

Westtexas GTG!!!

Mark is great to deal with. Got me my Rodriguez glove on time and was a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future.
  5. Deano#4

Rodriguez Customers

Thanks again for everthing Mark. Can't wait to get the glove...I'm already counting the days. Once I get it, I'm hoping to send some more people your way. If you need anything from me let me know.