Search results

1. C

2020 Fab4 Connell

How does the sitffness compare in this year's Connell compared to last years? The black resmondo from last year felt way more stiff than the new teal ressy. Looking for any feedback on the Connell. Thanks.
  2. C

Any Help Appreciated

My buddy brought up a bat today and I can not remember the name to save my life. Navy Blue Bat with Orange Grip and Orange and Blue writing. 2 piece. endloaded i believe. and i think it may have been dual stamped but i know for sure it was at least usssa. Anyone know what I am talking about?
  3. C

OA Connell

does anyone have any info on when Easton is finishing and shipping these out to OA?
  4. C

2018 12 in Balanced EST???

Does anyone know if they are releasing a 12 inch balanced EST like the navy one they released last year?
  5. C

Looking for Electric Blue Lizard Skin

I am looking for the new electric blue lizard skin... hoping to grab it by the 15th if possible. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
  6. C

PHX USSSA

There has been quite the demise of USSSA this year. Opens have never gotten many teams, but even E tournaments have nothing going on... NITs definitely aren't even getting the teams the used to.. E worlds in Portland?? AWS playing similar rules but giving home runs, and cash?? Plus AWS worlds...
  7. C

Coed at BLD Cat City This Weekend

Anyone playing in this??
  8. C

Rip

I think this specific southwest forum has officially died. RIP.
  9. C

Price Check 2015 Blue 4TF

Looking for a Price Check for a 26 oz 2015 4TF. I have a receipt and barcode from July of 2015. The original grip is removed and replaced with 1.1 Lizard Skin. 2-300 hits mostly from my girlfriend. Sorry I dont have any pictures right now but hoping to take some tonight. If this is against...
  10. C

LTB LTB/LTTF Old ASA Orange Worth Mayhem

LTB/LTTF Old ASA Orange Worth Mayhem. 26 or 27 would be ideal.
  11. C

Price Check 2016 COMBAT Limited Edition Derby Boys G3 Chris Greinert

Looking for a Price Check Here. Trying to get rid of this thing. I know I don't have my name and date so I am starting here with a Price Check and I will update my pictures and put it for sale/Trade later. Any information is helpful. I don't know much about Combats. Thank you. 27.5 OZ 2016...
  12. C

4/9 - USSSA/GSL at Saguaro

Who is playing?
  13. C

Freak 98 vs Today

What would be the most comparable to an ASA 27oz Balanced Freak 98?
  14. C

USSSA C/B Worlds

In case you didn't know, USSSA has made C worlds Wed-Fri, and B worlds Saturday/Sunday all in the same week. This allows a lot of C teams to get a 2 for 1 Worlds experience if they wanted. I think the idea around this was to help drive D teams up to C to get more for their money, but I think...
  15. C

USSSA @ ... Victory Lane?

USSSA finally brings an event to victory lane... Who is gonna be there... Any predictions?? E berth on the line... Open: http://web.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=1344534 E: http://web.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=1273723
  16. C

AWS in Tempe

Heard there are 30 teams playing this weekend. I will be out there playing. Anyone else??
  17. C

Az usssa nit 2.27

What teams are getting in this?? I know Legit is out. A lot of teams are playing this weekend so I am just trying to get an idea of who might enter. It looks like X-Factor, Halos, iLL, and I think self made are not playing the Classic this weekend so I would assume they would be getting...
  18. C

Price Check COMBAT Avarice USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: AVARSP1

Looking for a price check on the COMBAT Avarice USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: AVARSP1. The green one from a while back. 200-300 hits all from my girlfriend. She doesn't swing it and has been sitting in the garage for a while. Any information helps. Thanks.
  19. C

Price Check Black DC-41 NIW No Return

I have the black DC return Miken sent back. It's new in wrapper but stamped No Return. Looking for a price check. Any help with be appreciated. Thanks!!
  20. C

Freedom Sports Winter Wonderland 1/16 - Desert West AZ

Giving the whole Freedom Sports thing a try this weekend. Heard good things. Supposedly they are giving away 1st: 12 Bat Bags. 12 Sub Dyes. Trophy. 2nd: 12 Sub Dyes. Trophy 3rd: 12 T Shirts. Sounds good. Anyone going out there?