Az usssa nit 2.27

What teams are getting in this??

I know Legit is out. A lot of teams are playing this weekend so I am just trying to get an idea of who might enter.

It looks like X-Factor, Halos, iLL, and I think self made are not playing the Classic this weekend so I would assume they would be getting in.

Anyone else?

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
You have played us before lol... I think its like 3-1 you guys lol

Corey... You too good for us... You so good that you walk pass me at tournaments, and act like you dont even know me smh... I dont know if you are just scared of dark skinned people or something lol...

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Why? They're mean! Mando was catching and while hitting told me is was; ugly, a bad dresser, my shoe was untied, and couldn't read good. All before the first pitch was thrown. ;)

Well at least he wasn't lying too you :p

You have played us before lol... I think its like 3-1 you guys lol

Corey... You too good for us... You so good that you walk pass me at tournaments, and act like you dont even know me smh... I dont know if you are just scared of dark skinned people or something lol...

I didn't think you liked me. (As not a lot of people do apparently!! :bigok:) Next time I'll stop and chat.

But my girlfriend is dark skinned.... sooooo

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Why? They're mean! Mando was catching and while hitting told me is was; ugly, a bad dresser, my shoe was untied, and couldn't read good. All before the first pitch was thrown. ;)

You lying holmes. I gave you about 4 hugs and 3 daps... And that was just in the parking lot on the way in... smh....

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like Pande ran it straight through... Good job... Guess it's time for that C bump lol! 5/2 against C teams.... ijs....

Looks like Pande ran it straight through... Good job... Guess it's time for that C bump lol! 5/2 against C teams.... ijs....

Yeah, looks like we are moving up. I am happy about it. We will see what happens in the next few weeks.

We went 4-0 but didn't "run through it" We were losing for close to 6 innings in every game. Came back in the bottom of the 6th in two games. and scored 8 in the bottom of the 7th and 6 in the bottom of the 7th to win the other two games.

Didn't play very good defense, and weren't really 'on it' all day, but came through when it mattered every game. Remax looked really good. Team Lund looked solid as well... could see a D bump in their future as well.