Search results

1. Dirty sancho

GTG Mike27 is GTG

Mike is GTG, shipped fast and item was just as described, http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/fs-ft-nwt-a2k-1788ss-cheap.1443335/
  2. Dirty sancho

FS/FT NWT A2k 1788SS Cheap

ordered this from a friend, and he got me the wrong size, I need a 11.5 or 11.75 maybe a 12. looking for another high end trade or I will sell it for what I have in it. $215.00 shipped lower 48 paypal AS FF. I would listen to trades also in a BBCOR 32in drop 5 or 3 and a yeti soft cooler in...
  3. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade Rawlings HOH 11.5 PRO204DC-4BG

for sale or trade for Wilson A2000 in mint condition . I would sale for $145.00 shipped to lower 48. This glove is new with tags
  4. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade Vinci BMB-ob 13in

looking to sell or trade for a A2000, prefer to sale for 135 shipped and delivered to lower 48. couch catch, still needs to be broken in and formed, BMB-OB Kip leather Vinci 13in glove. SOLD!!!!! [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  5. Dirty sancho

For Sale Baseball braclets for you wifey, Sancha, or sidepiece

my son plays select baseball and as you know we spend a ton of money on his lil butt, anyhow my wife made some hand made leather braclets for your diva. All came from leather baseballs and then she blinged them up. the ones on the left are 25 bucks delivered to US and the 2 on the right are 30...
  6. Dirty sancho

GTG Realdk is awesome

Fast shipping,great commuication
  7. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade blue/silver bal 27oz ASA Z pics..

Hate to sale this baby but I need a stamped bat, so your NR is fine, this one has no markings nor a thumb print, but it it smoking the ball, no webbing etc, just scratches form fields etc. I'd like to get a z 2000 in 26el or 27 balance, but all offers of trade must be ASA. if I had to sale...
  8. Dirty sancho

For Sale genie Garage door keypad opener

works with any Genie brand opener, I just moved and this is not compatable w/ my craftsman opener, the unit is in mint condition, only used for 6 months or so for my son who rode his bike home and used the garage to enter our home, intructions are on the unit or their webisite also. Unit works...
  9. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade mizuno Classic GCS 1201 custom Web/ pics

for sale or trade for another glove, i will add cash if necessary, I and my son play ball so either smaller or larger glove will work on a trade. I will sale for what i got in the glove of $80.00 bucks shipped to lower 48 \ [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  10. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade Mizuno Prime/12.75 relaced

Dirty 30 relace job, awesome work, I need a small 11.5 to 12in glove or sale towards a bat, I can even out the deal w/ cash, great mid level glove now that its relaced and I had the thumb stiffened, i play 3rd alot, needed stiffness...hahaha [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  11. Dirty sancho

GTG Littleman13 is so GTG

relaced my glove, did great work, all went smooth,
  12. Dirty sancho

GTG Lealmarie4 is GTG in My book guys, !!!!! VERY GTG

about a month ago He and I made a deal, I paypaled him the cash, and the bat was in route to me in Texas, well the USPS decided that they needed the bat more than I so it went lost/ missing etc, luckily Lealmarie4 purchased insurance and he filed a claim, he sent me all the pictures, files...
  13. Dirty sancho

GTG mattbrand

sold him a roller bag, he met up and paid in cash just as promised, all went smooth, HES GTG in my book, :)
  14. Dirty sancho

Brownsville, TX? questions

hows the park, does the ball fly, is it a hood park, should I pack an uzi or AK, :D can you drink or tailgate, can you bring dogs, got a tourney there in two weeks, want to go prepared, thanks, guys,
  15. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade blackout 27.5EL, pics

SOLD [/IMG] [/IMG]
  16. Dirty sancho

For Trade 26 maroon ASA Z1000/ balanced,

for trade, looking for a 26el,27bal, 27EL, any z1000, bat, yours can be a NR, mine is returnable but no reciept, bat is fully stock and hott at fire grease, just to darn light for me....... dirty. sancho at yahoo dot com is fastest way to reach me, 130.00 delivered to lower 48,
  17. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade newish/TDR cable length meter,

if any of you data guys or cctv guys need a meter tester, I have one for sale, cheap, it is new but it came with batteries and i never turned it on, thus the batteries rusted but I have cleaned the battery holder and the unit works great, no damage to the unit, comes w/ alligator clips for...
  18. Dirty sancho

GTG BIG JOE is good to go,

dont hesistate to deal w/ him, he's a fast shipper and item was just as described, all is GTG
  19. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade big Zett 13.25 black w/ pics for trade/sale

very great shape, plays like a 13 softball glove, used in a few tournies, was stiff leather but ive been trying to form and break it in, just want to go a different route, looking for a different equal glove, send offers. if I sell I'd like to get 70.00 bucks shipped to lower 48. great glove...
  20. Dirty sancho

GTG spartan#3 is gtg,

very fast buyer, and communicates all the way, he's GTG.