Search results

1. GBarajas

For Sale Custom Kip Leather/Mesh 12.25" Mpact Glove

Up for sale is a 12.25" Mpact Custom Kip Leather Mesh Back Glove. It's my friends' company glove. These come from the same factory as Pro mound Custom Gloves. Glove has been used to warm up 3 games and in one BP session. No oil has been applied. Looking to get $120 OBO shipped.
  2. GBarajas

For Sale/Trade 26oz Easton SCN17BH New Stamp

Looking to sell a 26oz Easton SCN17BH with the New Utrip Stamp. Bat is broken in and ready for game use. I would say the bat has around 700+ hits on it. Only use it on weekends for tournies. Looking to get $120/shipped. If sold by 3:00 pacific time Thursday, it will ship same day. PM me...
  3. GBarajas

For Sale/Trade 26oz FL Combat Virus Plague

Looking to trade a 26oz FL Combat Virus Plague. Unknown # of hits, If I had to guess I would say 750+. Bat is broken in, just dont use it anymore, since we can only use new stamp bats now. Dont have pics right now, but I think its an XR-17 frame. Bat is structurally sound with no cracks...
  4. GBarajas

LTB Grip n Rip Lites

Looking to buy some grip n rip lites....need atleast 3. PM me price.
  5. GBarajas

SBF West Circa 2006-2007

Where you at? I miss you guys! :(:o
  6. GBarajas

For Sale 27oz Easton L4

sold!!! Sold!!! Sold!!!
  7. GBarajas

LTB Custom Bat Stickers/Battoos

Looking to get some custom battoos done. I have a jpeg file of the logo, but wanted to know how much would it cost to vector the file and to produce some stickers for me. Im looking to get some round 2" x 2" stickers done. PM me if you can help. Thanks!
  8. GBarajas

LTB 26oz New Stamp SCN17BH

Like the title says, looking for a new stamp 26oz SCN17BH. Paypal ready.
  9. GBarajas

ASA Rule Question

Hey guys I have a rule question...Ive never heard of this but in my ASA League last night some guy on the other team tried to stretch a single into a double and got hosed to end the inning. He argued with the ump the whole time until his team went to bat, while in the dugout he kept on...
  10. GBarajas

Price Check 1st Batch B1

is the price for a 1st Batch B1 in great shape still the same as what it says in the price guide? Its a 27oz Black knob, composite endcap.
  11. GBarajas

Coupon Code for Tiger Fitness

Does a coupon code for SBF members still exist?
  12. GBarajas

Any ASA Worths Out There?

Havent played ASA in a while and im starting next week. So I am really looking for an ASA PST. Prefer 26 or 27 ounce. Anyone have one that they would like to get rid of. LMK!!!
  13. GBarajas

LTB 26oz or 27oz ASA Worth PST

I am looking for either a 26oz or 27oz Worth PST. I will take a R&B, B&G, Blue, Xtra, PST98. Basically an ASA PST. Please PM me with what you have and price. Thanks!
  14. GBarajas

My two new Custom Gloves

Just got my two new custom gloves. Mpact Sports out of Northern California. They have a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259820926901
  15. GBarajas

For Sale 4 Pair of 38 x Long Pants

Boombah pants 38xLong in decent shape as well. $20/shipped Older Boombahs Grey with red/black braid. Thread on the bottom is coming somewhat loose on the leg openings
  16. GBarajas

Waaaaaahhhhh waaaahhhh!!

No more than 500 hits. :(
  17. GBarajas

Price Check Pro Preferred PROSDJ2P

I have a Pro Preferred PROSDJ2P #156 that I got when the original Pro Preferreds came out, The glove isnt fully broken in yet, and I only used it when i used to pitch 7-8 years ago. What is the going price for one of these. I know its hard to gauge price without pics, but the glove looks...
  18. GBarajas

For Sale 26oz ASA Miken Recoil 180 Balanced

LTS a used 26oz Miken Recoil Balanced. Bat has around 500+/- hits on it, it does have a rattle and its is in great shape structually. I think the serial number starts with 805. Bat is returnable but do not have a receipt for it. Looking to get $165/shipped OBO.