Search results

1. B

cluggy vs flipper?

I swing both. AM is versatile being more balanced and a 13 inch barrel, but Cluggy takes the cake in overall distance. I've had a few J3As and sold/traded them cause I couldn't get a feel the flex. One thing i'll point out is that the AM spins the ball great and if your swing tends to cut the...
  2. B

McDoublernaut & 2014 Juggy

We play with 52s and that being said, hands down imo Aftermath > CL22A > J3A. Hoping my CL22A opens up a some more as I prefer the endload, but I'm just hitting the Aftermath so well...in terms of cutting the ball and overall distance.
  3. B

CL22A hype MIA

Swung mine a few times yesterday. Maybe 20 cuts hitting 52s. Was a little stiff out of the wrapper. Actually, the first cut sounded like I was hitting a sock. But after about 10 cuts, I got a hold of a few and the ball traveled just as well if not better than my J3A (maybe 100-150 cuts on...
  4. B

SBF / DeMarini CL22 ASA Preorder Update

Got the tracking info on my 28. Thanks Coach! My only concern is how are returns going to work? Are we going to be able to get another SBF CL22 through Demarini?
  5. B

SBF / DeMarini CL22 ASA Preorder Update

Guessing mine was one of the few 28oz not shipped...
  6. B

For Sale Worth Mayhem M7598 34/27

this thread still going? bat's been sold unless he's got another on the block
  7. B

Lefty problem

agree w/ tommyboy here. definitely find what side you have more bat control. learn to hit line drives to all sides of the field. Homeruns will come but don't gauge yourself solely on that.
  8. B

Bats with spiral webbing

Here's an example of the SRV3 I mentioned in my earlier post with both spiral and spider webbing. Stupid hot bat.
  9. B

New gray Asa resmondo

Swung this bat today with some Dudley HyCons and I must say i'm pretty impressed. Perfect amount of endload for my swing and kills the 52s. Looking forward to picking up one these up soon.
  10. B

Bats with spiral webbing

As long as it has a return x2, It shouldn't matter too much. I traded an extremely spiraled and stupid hot SRV3 last year for an SSR2 and Freak 98. He actually asked me to send it in and has the new L4 Helmer coming in the mail next month.
  11. B

For Sale Rush 98

RUSH98 bump! love this bat
  12. B

new line of '13 Eastons (pics)

would love to swing an Easton with a decent endload like some of the Mikens and Worths out there. I picked up a sp12sy98h last season and it felt pretty balanced to me.
  13. B

LTB OG first batch Freak and freak 98

got a 27oz flat sticker F98. Can send pics too, just shoot me a PM.
  14. B

Any SoCal tournaments for weekend of Oct 27?

Thanks, if anyone's looking for a lefty bat/arm in their outfield this weekend let me know. Local to Santa Clarita.
  15. B

Any SoCal tournaments for weekend of Oct 27?

Flying back to SoCal from Europe and looking for a tournament as it's getting almost too cold out here. ASA is what we're playing out here, but i'm down for whatever.