Search results

1. LS AzZkIkr

Price Check 2016 usssa flipper 27oz Fl2!!!

What are these bats worth? It has 100 or so hits on it. No wobble or rattle and the cap is tight. It is returnable also! Thanks SBF!!
  2. LS AzZkIkr

For Sale/Trade 2016 flipper usssa 27 ounce returnable

Has 100-150 hits no cracks or rattles. End cap is tight and not much field wear. Looking for 26 ounce demarini or worth bats. Sale price is $160 obo For fast response please text 804-908-6263.
  3. LS AzZkIkr

FL2 12" utrip flipper input please!

I have been swinging the USA flipper in Asa all year and it has been outlawed in SBN and utrip and I'm looking for experiences with the new 12" utrip flipper! Is it simply the utrip version of the USA? Thanks.
  4. LS AzZkIkr

Demarini's new grip?

What do you guys think of it compared to Lizard skin, faded grip, and other brands like easton and ls?
  5. LS AzZkIkr

Price Check 2012 resmondo Gregg Connell 28oz

I may have a local deal on this bat and was wondering what they go for. It has roughly 300 hits on it and it returnable without reciept.
  6. LS AzZkIkr

She's on life support...

Yesterday was a sad day...
  7. LS AzZkIkr

How do you guys?....

Clean your black ops roller bags? Are they washing machine safe? Thanks!!
  8. LS AzZkIkr

How do you like your glove????

Just wondering how you guys like to break your gloves in? Do you bend the thumb and pinky in or out and if you do, why? I've been noticing a lot more baseball players bending the thumb out and softball players bend the thumb in and was wondering the reason behind it. Do you prefer your gloves...
  9. LS AzZkIkr

For Sale/Trade Nokona AMG-175 and Wilson A2000 1781

Nokona AMG-175 has only been used for last year and is pretty well broken in. Asking $150 SOLD FOR $140! Wilson A2000 1781 12.25" has been used for one catch session and has been oiled and steamed once. My origional 1781 went missing a few weeks ago and this weekend my wife surprised me...
  10. LS AzZkIkr

Black ops roller questions and experiences please!

I am in the market for a new bag since my boombah is deteriorating and I cannot get any response from their CS. I have been searching threads about the black ops roller and it seems people aren't happy with the shelving and wheels. I can understand the complaints considering the price of the...
  11. LS AzZkIkr

Boombah super pack batpack issues

Has anyone else ever had one almost completely fall apart at the seams in under a year? I have emailed them several times and called with no help and was left on hold for longer than my lunch break allows three times. I'm just curious if this is uncommon or should I be looking at other brands?
  12. LS AzZkIkr

Boombah super pack

Has anyone else ever had one almost completely fall apart at the seams in under a year? I have emailed them several times and called with no help and was left on hold for longer than my lunch break allows three times. I'm just curious if this is uncommon or should I be looking at other brands?
  13. LS AzZkIkr

Future of the Future?...

With the popularity and sheer awesomeness of this bat, what are the chances of this continuing on like the flipper? I seem to rember the flipper being a "limited run" and here we are working on a forth generation coming out soon...
  14. LS AzZkIkr

Been searching but the jury is still out...

I'm looking/have been looking for the closest thing to an Asa stadium. My favorite bat is the og stadium/cl22 and want the closest thing to it in Asa. I have a j3a and a fu. For some reason I'm not too consistent with the j3 as I am the cl22. My Fu is near death and I want to keep it around...
  15. LS AzZkIkr

Is it just me or...

Does the Monsta look and feel like a demarini? Anyone have anymore info on them?
  16. LS AzZkIkr

Is the J3U a good cold weather/cage bat?

I might go to the outdoor cage twice a year and this thing needs hits to open up. Also I don't want to risk any of my current gamers over the colder season. With all the threads about this bat being a tank I figured it could take the punishment. Thanks!
  17. LS AzZkIkr

R.I.P. Fu Dawg...

450 hit Fu I really love the feel of this bat and all my stadiums. Now the questions is what Asa bat do I try to get for a return? I need one to be durable to last through 1 league night and 6-8 Asa tournaments this year.
  18. LS AzZkIkr

Is it illegal to throw with your batting gloves?

Just curious as my coach asked me to check to see if it is legal or not. I cannot find such a rule in the Softball Nation rule book and have not been told otherwise at any official tournaments I have played in? Thanks SBF!
  19. LS AzZkIkr

Just bought a FuDawg...

I was just wondering how long does it take to break in? Will it web up or is it like the og stadium and doesn't really web (I've seen 5 of them with a ton of hits and hardly any webbing)? It has about 100 or so good hard cuts on it after today's tourny. Thanks
  20. LS AzZkIkr

Og stadium questions with pics!

I bought an og stadium niw in November and it has roughly 400 bp swings using 375/44's. after letting a few of my teammates use the bat I noticed this. The bat still hits like fire and the sound is the same. Is this from hitting off the end? Has anyone seen this before? Any help...