Search results

1. mikgars

PRO303-6JBT trap

This is a fredderf special, its a PRO303-6JBT that he converted to a trap with a web from Glovesmith. This one has been used for 2 seasons by our shortstop on turf IF. Always stored with a ball in the pocket and used with OIP(One In the Pinky). Note the minor wear on the binding around the hand...
  2. mikgars

PC please on a BF1682 and a 303 trap

Can you all help me out with a price check on a couple uncommon gloves. First, is the BF1682 Shado Elite J 2.0. This has been used 2 or 3 times in the field. It was re-laced in tan with laces from Glovesmith. I think I have the bag around here somewhere, I'll have to look. I've always used it...
  3. mikgars

For Sale 13.5" Custom Rawlings Heart of the Hide

-------------SOLD------------------ This is a custom made 13.5" Rawlings HOH. It has ID stitched on the thumb. As you can see in the pic its pretty true to size, that pic is from before the relace. This was game ready before I relaced it, the relace stiffened it up but with a little use it...
  4. mikgars

For Sale 13" Rawlings PRO-TB24

---------------SOLD--------------- Rawlings PRO-TB24 game ready. The glove is stamped 13", see last pic for a side by side with an old made in the USA PRO-TB. I relaced, cleaned and conditioned this last year and haven't used it since. There is some cracking in the hand stall. $65...
  5. mikgars

Springfield IL

Just moved to the area and am looking to play some ball this year. I've got a three and five year old at home so I'm just looking to get out of the house and you can bet I'll be there early for every game:D. I can play an position except p. I've even got my own glove and bat:bigok:. Shoot me a...
  6. mikgars

For Sale Mint PRO-TB CEA01

.........SOLD............ Mint PRO-TB Date code CEA (March '94) w/ the 01 Horween leather. Pics say it all. $200 as goods priority shipped. Any questions lmk.
  7. mikgars

For Sale/Trade Custom PRO1000-4KB 12.25 Pro Preferred RHT

*************SOLD************** Minty custom 12.25 Rawlings Pro Preferred PRO1000-4KB. Still to stiff to be closed with TIP. It does have a name on the thumb, see 4th pic. Any questions lmk. $180 OBO, how about $165, Priority shipped. FYI I can only get to the PO on Tues and...
  8. mikgars

KSG-SPT vs. BF1489?

Can anyone who has handled both the KS KSG-SPT and the Nike BF1489 give me some insight as to how they compare; length, pattern, weight etc.? I'm using the 1489 as a benchmark since I'm familiar with it and they should be of similar length.
  9. mikgars

PC and some info on PRO1000-4KB

I was told when I got this that it was made for Anthony Carter, drafted by the White Sox and currently playing for the Charlotte Knights, which I doubted at the time and still think it unlikely. There does appear to be some similarities between the glove he's using in the pics I've found and...
  10. mikgars

GTG arizonasoftball is vgtg

Great guy to deal with and his FS listings should be labeled with "deal of the day" titles. Thanks again man.
  11. mikgars

price check PRO-TB

Looking to get a price check on this mint PRO-TB.
  12. mikgars

GTG jpowell2101

Bought a glove from me. Said he'd take it and then immediately sent the pp and he let me know as soon as the glove arrived. Easy guy to work with, wish they all went this smoothly.
  13. mikgars

How long should I wait?

What's the proper etiquette on amount of time to give someone to send payment for a glove they said they would buy? Its been over 24 hrs since I sent my pp info and the guys hasn't signed back onto the board. In the mean time I've got others saying they will take the glove. Is it ok to move...
  14. mikgars

For Sale/Trade Rawlings 12.75" PRO-BFE

:....................SOLD............................... This glove was made back when Rawlings still used decent leather on its gold glove line. It has some minor wear on the finger tips, visible in the pics. It also appears to have gotten wet at some point, there seems to be water...
  15. mikgars

If you were ordering a new web...

If you were ordering a new web for this glove what would be your color choice? Keep in mind the oil tanned leathers have a more pebbled texture that wouldn't compliment the smooth kip of the glove.
  16. mikgars

net Y web pics?

Anybody got pics or know where I can see some decent pics of Vinci's net "Y" web? I'm sure I've seen it before on either a custom or an exclusive glove but I can't find them now.
  17. mikgars

TB24 relace critique

Since this has become the web swap/relace forum all are welcome to tell me about all the mistakes I've made on my first six finger relace. Couple things first: The smooth side out on the finger backs is intentional. I've tightened down the lace in the crotch at the base of the web since the...
  18. mikgars

GTG The-Main-Event

I bought a glove from him. Every deal should go this smooth, shipped quick and kept me updated. Thanks M.
  19. mikgars

LTB web from a 12.25 shado or other mod trap

Ltb a mod trap web from a shado bf1488 in the brown color, just like in the pic. (It is brown it just looks more orange in certain lighting) Failing to find that, which is very likely, I'll look at other mod trap possibilities in the 5"X7" range. Would really like to find something from a...
  20. mikgars

12.25 shado web measurments???

Can anyone with a 12.25" bf1488 mod trap shado get me the measurements of the web, top to bottom and across the bridge/top.