1. biggm28

Easton return

i just sent in the smash it team edition and got the el Ronin back
  2. biggm28

Price Check NIW NR Ronin

thats why i need to sell it quick...lol thanks
  3. biggm28

Price Check NIW NR Ronin

looking for a price check on a NIW NR Easton Ronin. 2 piece endload dual stamp composite TIA
  4. biggm28

For Sale Dudley Lightning Model DL1300 RH throw

70.00 shipped? I'll PM you
  5. biggm28

Price Check PC on 2 easton utrip bats

Looking to get a price check on 2 Easton bats 27oz 2015 Kirby - Less than 500 swings - R/R/B included 26oz 2015 Mako Torq - Less than 500 swings - R/R/B included Thanks in advance
  6. biggm28

ASA Gamer

Torch for the 52's Black Widow for anything else
  7. biggm28

Why are Monstas so expensive??

Flex (2500) / Stiff Flex (3500) / Rigid (4500) Demar does the same thing, they just have different names for the bats. Juggy would be comparable to a flex handle (2500) monsta, whereas the AM has a rigid handle ( that would be a 4500 handle)
  8. biggm28

Why are Monstas so expensive??

Last answer is correct.
  9. biggm28

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

You're taking what I said out of context. Monsta offered everyone full refunds on anybat. They continue to do so on any bat until the bat has shipped. I mean, you should never belittle someone. Somethings are out of his hands. Carl is who he is, and nothing will change about that. But, I...
  10. biggm28

Its very true... Im a rep This is a great way to stop people from defrauding a company with homemade receipts. And there is no questions asked, or a time frame.
  11. biggm28

It could be added upto 30 days from the bat being shipped from Monsta, but only from the original purchaser. The CS is actually great. If you are respectful, you would be treated like your there only customer. Its the people who act like *******s that catch the **** back from Carl. Now...
  12. biggm28

Close, but not entirely true. There was a couple reps from other companys that ruined it for all other reps.
  13. biggm28

Only the original purchaser can buy the return (not a warranty) for bats. Also, if the bat is purchased from a rep, it is NOT eligible for return.
  14. biggm28

I'd gladly meet up with you as long as you came in with an open mind. Ill bring the beer antler..
  15. biggm28

LTB Z4 Bachman 26.5

Have cash ready if you have a Z4 Bachman Shoppe in 26.5. Not really looking for anyother weights. Please, if you are selling one, have pictures and price ready or send them via pm. *I Will not gift any payment.
  16. biggm28

Best ASA 1-Piece Bat

Its a bit further down the barrel than the DNA/Torch.
  17. biggm28

Slow Pitch Softball Bat Preferences

hope it helps
  18. biggm28

For Sale/Trade Monsta LC, Monsta Black Widow and OGAM

the 14lc has 1st gen FIB, midload and stiff handle only, 1.20 shell DNA has the bowed (2nd gen) FIB, came in Balanced, Mid, or endloaded. Also flex or stiff handle and a much softer 1.22 shell making it easier to compress the outer shell to engage the fib.
  19. biggm28

Can't find proper area, but price check. 26 oz Monsta

So, assuming it is the 13' Monsta that is a NR: Blue asa stamp 100-120 Black asa stamp 120-140
  20. biggm28

Combat CS

I was surprised myself, I had a Wanted that lasted a good while before I sold it. Just never could get into it. Nothing harder than a 44/375. I, however, will not address the last part of your statement for obvious reasons. Never understood rolling these new bats. only takes like 30 cuts...