Price Check NIW NR Ronin

Softball.com:

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Are these bats the crappola? Not reading too many positive reviews

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit mine in the winter with classic m's and 44/375's and it's awesome. Hasn't been so effective in the heat for me but it's a pretty solid stick

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
We busted one Saturday in BP before our first tourney game. We hit it 18 times with 52 275s an it developed a crack down the barrel about 2". But the swings were nasty. Hopefully it was just a dud

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
We busted one Saturday in BP before our first tourney game. We hit it 18 times with 52 275s an it developed a crack down the barrel about 2". But the swings were nasty. Hopefully it was just a dud

Is it just paint or is it cracked? I got a 3 inch paint crack right away. Hasn't gotten any worse in 100 more swings.

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
I hit mine in the winter with classic m's and 44/375's and it's awesome. Hasn't been so effective in the heat for me but it's a pretty solid stick
Yeah, my league uses the .44's..
Mine is a 27oz one piece.I haven't peeled the wrapper yet, but dry swings feel like my old SRV5..

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
I also compared the feel to a salvo. Barrel felt similar. The second salvo 98 they made not the srv5 I dunno the exact model number.