Search results

1. gold_glove9

Rawlings Liberty Advanced?

When did this happen? Just saw them on the Rawlings site. A 12" and 12.5" pattern
  2. gold_glove9

LTB Microfiber shorts

Looking for some microfiber shorts either xl or 2xl in pink, neon green, black or khaki. Let me know what you have.
  3. gold_glove9

Paul George

Probably out longer than Derrick Rose now. http://youtu.be/Fi2R0IlCXlA
  4. gold_glove9

For Sale/Trade OG Duo, OG Catty, SCN9, Titan98

Looking for 2012 or newer Eastons, Duo 3, new Legits, or Z2000's. Prefer OG's, USSSA or Dual Stamps. Catalyst- 28 ounce, unknown number of hits, no zippers or cracks. $100 obo SCN9 Stealth- 27 ounce, unknown number of hits, wobble and click, no cracks, smooth endcap. $100 GONE Duo- 27 ounce...
  5. gold_glove9

Edmond, OK

Anyone in the Northern OKC, Edmond area know anything about the Edmond league? Just moved to the area and looking to play.
  6. gold_glove9

Edmond, OK league

Anyone play in the Edmond league? Just moved to the area and looking for a team.
  7. gold_glove9

Og Duo

I ended up picking this up off Cl. Looks like a fire stick. Can't wait to swing it tomorrow.
  8. gold_glove9

LTB New Leather 12-12.5

Looking for some new leather. 12-12.5 open back for infield. Preferably anything besides basket web. Looking to spend around $125 or so.
  9. gold_glove9

Price Check 2 bats weight unknown

The Duo and 454
  10. gold_glove9

Where's the Worth gear?

How come it's so hard to find worth gear? Can't really find any shirts anywhere, and all the shorts I find are limited sizes. It seems like only 1 or 2 people carry hats too.
  11. gold_glove9

Info on this bat?

Can anyone tell me how good this bat is. Worth Titan 98 SBTTNA
  12. gold_glove9

For Sale/Trade 4 pairs of pants f/s/t

I have 4 pairs of pants I'm looking to get rid of. Boombah Blue/Green Size 42 Worth White/Red/Black Size 2XL Tyja White/Forest Green/Black Size 40L $30 gifted, or you add fees Looking for Worth gear, new stamp Utrip bats NR or a 1st base mitt RHT.
  13. gold_glove9

Any Tag/Appeal

Just saw this on a different forum and didn't honestly know the answer. Ok so there's runners on 2nd and 3rd with one out. Guy hits a fly ball to center and both runners tag. Well the runner on second leaves early. We appeal it and win it so now the runner is out which makes it the 3rd out...
  14. gold_glove9

Price Check Sc777

Found this in my garage. Have any idea what it's worth?
  15. gold_glove9

LTTF 12.25-12.5 Glove

Got another little boy on the way. Just trying to find something a little bit bigger then my FL1200B. Looking for 12.25-12.5 open back and not a trap. 28oz OG Catty Wilson A3000 ASO 12" glove Rawlings 12 3/4 PROS26TB PP trap And a few pair of pants.
  16. gold_glove9

LTTF Oakley Pro-M Frames or Radars

Ok guys, I'm looking for some Oakley Pro-M's or Radars. I've got some gloves, a bat, and some pants to trade for. 28oz OG Catty Wilson A3000 ASO 12" glove Rawlings 12 3/4 PROS26TB PP trap And a few pair of pants.
  17. gold_glove9

LTTF Oakley Pro-M Frames or Radars

Ok guys, I'm looking for some Oakley Pro-M's or Radars. I've got some gloves, a bat, and some pants to trade for. 28oz OG Catty Wilson A3000 ASO 12" glove Rawlings 12 3/4 PROS26TB PP trap And a few pair of pants.
  18. gold_glove9

Which Qb to play?

Should I start Kaepernick against Tennessee or Schaub against Baltimore?
  19. gold_glove9

The 20 "Prettiest" Gloves in Baseball history.

Just stumbled on this on a different site. http://whatproswear.com/2013/03/25/the-20-prettiest-gloves-in-baseball-history/
  20. gold_glove9

Walk Off SL Wheeled Bag

Anyone have any actual pictures of this bag? I search online and only find the stock pictures. Thanks