Search results

1. B

For Sale/Trade ASA MAXLOAD RECOIL 27oz

Ok that's fine I haven't dealt with bats in a while I was just comparing the price to eBay which I know is always a little high an its in great condition but is a no return with a serial number of 8xxxxxx
  2. B

For Sale/Trade ASA MAXLOAD RECOIL 27oz

I have an ASA Recoil MAXLOAD 27 oz about 150 swings NR I'm looking to sell or trade for a balanced bat would like $200 obo if I sell it not sure how to add photos leave number I can text or email the photos thanks in advance
  3. B

For Trade 27oz Balanced 454

Sorry guys bat was traded
  4. B

For Sale 27oz nrg 500 balanced

would you trade for a Balanced 454 with less than 75 swings??
  5. B

For Trade 27oz Balanced 454

I would like to trade my balanced 454 with less than 75 swings on it for a balanced MV-1 or og psycho with serial number starting with 8 or 9 or a balanced asa recoil post pics in a little bit
  6. B

Need Help In the right spot??

Bought a OG NRG off a fellow SBF member said it had 300 to 400 swings and slight rattle paid $100 bucks took 2 weeks to get it and when I got to looking at it has some stress cracks already and I'm sorta new anything that can be done about this?? I am not a SBF veteran just get on when I wanna...
  7. B

GTG or no GTG

I am not mad just saying I dont spend a lot of time on here and it seems when I do try and ask for help I get bashed that's all. Lifes to short to let this board get to me thats all didnt mean for that post to sound *****ty
  8. B

GTG or no GTG

black casper your correct sir I am not very smart on this website. I only get on here when I have something to sell or want to buy something (hints the 22 posts in 6 years.) I am sorry that I wasted your oh so precious time trying to find out how to solve this problem. I dont know what your...
  9. B

GTG or no GTG

Bought a OG NRG off a fellow SBF member said it had 300 to 400 swings and slight rattle paid $100 bucks took 2 weeks to get it and when I got to looking at it has some stress cracks already and I'm sorta new anything that can be done about this??
  10. B

For Trade Miken Pshyco 26oz supermax

Afternoon bump
  11. B

For Trade Miken Pshyco 26oz supermax

i have an OG psycho NR i would like to trade got it this weekend and dont really like the end load it has less than 20 cuts on it would like to trade for either 26 or 27oz balanced NSA miken shoot me an offer will reply to pm's
  12. B

For Sale/Trade LTB LHT 1b or catchers glove

i am looking to buy a 1st basemans glove or catchers glove to trying to get the biggest one possible shoot me a PM with any offers that you have trying to get a glove to catch my sister.
  13. B

LTB LHT 1b glove or catchers glove

i am looking to buy a 1st basemans glove or catchers glove to trying to get the biggest one possible shoot me a PM with any offers that you have trying to get a glove to catch my sister.
  14. B

Sbxtb

Anyone wanna buy one i have one of these in a 27 oz i got in a trade would anyone like to buy it has a return but i dont have the receipt someone shoot me a reasonable offer
  15. B

miken psycho

pm sent to you
  16. B

Oldest guy on your team???

We have a team in our league that NOONE is under the age of 55 and they are working us young guys with base hit after base hit its pretty impressive and they play tournament ball on the weekends together
  17. B

Here is a question you don't hear everyday

I have been told by many that my dad as tall lanky and goofy looking as he was was one of the best shorts stops to play in the state on indiana he was like 6'4 and maybe 180 just a twig but could cover some ground before this whole 5 man people are playing now but i cant get him out of the house...
  18. B

Price Check on NIW Physcho and NRG 600

i was trying to buy one of these and they are 27 and the NRG is maxload and the psycho is a supermasx
  19. B

Price Check on NIW Physcho and NRG 600

I have both of these bats liked them both still have the NRG and its about to bust and still have the psycho in the bag so what the price of the NRG and the Psycho supermaxx going for just for reference when these bust thanks in advance
  20. B

LTT NRG's

I have an ASA and an NSA NRG both are 27 and have been swung quite a bit but i would like to trade both of them together for either a NIW or pretty new 27oz OG psycho maxload with a return both of the NRG's have a return but i dont have receipts for them so just shoot me a pm and let me know