Search results

1. CARTERLAKESHARK

For Sale/Trade June Horween Limited BH34 13" Has Arrived

Mine was the fourth one ordered yesterday. Only two or three left. Glad I got in on one.
  2. CARTERLAKESHARK

For Sale Custom SP135 A2000 Build At Retail Price

Maybe we could mock up a sweet black and gun metal Jersey, and then change it to orange tan two days before the deadline. LOL
  3. CARTERLAKESHARK

On the glove builder the Vegas gold lacing is the closest match to the blonde leather. Is it a match? Or does it just look that way? I know blonde is not an option anymore but I figured one of you fellas would know.
  4. CARTERLAKESHARK

Black with gunmetal logos. Or completely blacked out like Cy's, no SS. Or I'll keep mocking up an all blonde one with black a2000 and patches, blonde logos. Til I scrape up the money.
  5. CARTERLAKESHARK

Custom Vinci or A2K 1799?

I game a Vinci BR46 for 4 or 5 years now. love it. just picked up an A2K 2015 1799 the black and gray one. very nice, its comming along pretty quick. the pinky and thumb stays are actually more stiff in my Vinci. Minimal Vinci thumb on mine, but i was very careful with my break in, and like a...
  6. CARTERLAKESHARK

For Sale So a Wilson SBF Custom Will Be Much Tougher

Are there any stamps? model number Pics?
  7. CARTERLAKESHARK

2015 freak black vs 2016 freak black

Ihave last years black n yellow 26oz teamate got this years balanced in 27oz. his got BPed alot pre season both are fire. the new "balanced" seems as endloaded as my max load. imo
  8. CARTERLAKESHARK

What age can I get my son quality leather?

the question was quality not high end. and the key is broken in. imo the worst thing you can do is start them with something too stiff/new, followed by something of the lowest quality. again jmo.
  9. CARTERLAKESHARK

What age can I get my son quality leather?

right away if you find something already broken in. the question is how many will they lose before you lose your mind? now i need a drink. thanks....lol
  10. CARTERLAKESHARK

doubt its going anywhere. but your a page late!!!
  11. CARTERLAKESHARK

SBF-SP125 and if it makes the retail line up then make the custom of your choice. and they should offer the other softball gloves in traditional colors.
  12. CARTERLAKESHARK

if your not keeping it i want the prototype !!!!
  13. CARTERLAKESHARK

Custom a2000 SP135

BAMF !!!! im thinking this no s/s, or all blonde for me.
  14. CARTERLAKESHARK

pitching helmet or mask for huge head

my first was a lacrosse helmet, i found that the bill kept me from picking up the pop ups. i now wear a louisville catchers helmet. the padding on the top has two layers so i removed one. helped the fit on my size 8 head. no padding was removed from the front / forehead area, and i can even wear...
  15. CARTERLAKESHARK

Nokona AMG - possible to stiffen?

i had a custom one done in kangaroo all black. had seen a blonde on the bay and got beat out last minute. but once i knew they had offerd it with an open web i ordered my AMG 400 kb through DM. didnt care for the velcro, or the length, short for a glove listed as a 14 nice width though.
  16. CARTERLAKESHARK

A2000 Slowpitch

felt up a few A2000's today including the CL22 pretty nice. kind of shallow / narrow, but that can be worked out. even matches my daughters team colors, but like most kids shes into smaller gloves. influenced by her baseball days i think. cant pull her away from the rows with the 11.5 to 11.75...
  17. CARTERLAKESHARK

Let's see your A2000/A2Ks

lol !!! yeah i wear several um, colorful uniforms. plain gloves match em all. jmo
  18. CARTERLAKESHARK

Let's see your A2000/A2Ks

i guess wilson feels that softball = clown shoe.