Let's see your A2000/A2Ks

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
Disagree. If logos were Wilson yellow I would not have grabbed it. It's pretty much the exact clone of the custom I made when playing with the builder.

Jen_16

Coach
Disagree. If logos were Wilson yellow I would not have grabbed it. It's pretty much the exact clone of the custom I made when playing with the builder.

Traditional = white
They're rebranded
It's a perfect fit for ya, I just personally prefer the logos to pop.

LSU

Starting Player
This might not be the right place to ask the question, but how stiff are the custom a2000s and a2Ks when selecting the pro stiff option?

How are they compared to the retail versions?

How are they compared to a Rawlings Pro Preferred or a Don Morton Exclusive?

What about when compared to eachother, pro stiff a2000 vs pro stiff a2k?

Thanks

I don't understand the thought behind releasing their quality "softball" glove in this colorway. Feel like they would sell more in a traditional black or tan.....probably more if they made a 1799+.

CatchersSB#31

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't understand the thought behind releasing their quality "softball" glove in this colorway. Feel like they would sell more in a traditional black or tan.....probably more if they made a 1799+.

Yeah, no offense to the owner of this glove but this thing is ugly.

MaverickAH

Because it's for softball........ Duh!!!!

I love how you think that softball must be treated with the reverence of a black or tan glove though! :rolleyes:

They also have a 13" version of the ELO pattern (reinforced single post web) as well in a similarly offensive (to you!) red, white & blue colorway.

Interestingly, both models are labeled for slow pitch softball.

Yeah, no offense to the owner of this glove but this thing is ugly.

Purely subjective.........

I have something coming in next week that I have great hopes for. I'll post pics if it meets my expectations.......

Jen_16

Coach
It's true, slowpitch uniforms are pretty atrocious. Why roll out a basic glove when guys crave loud and obnoxious colorways? My first thought when I saw the red white and blue glove was "ew that's really ugly" and a teammate goes "that's so sick" lol. They're cornering the market here