Search results

1. M

For Sale Brett Bros. Pro Master Series PMSFB125 First Base Mitt Baseball Glove 12.5"

How about a pic with a softball in the pocket? Thanks.
  2. M

For Sale RHT Nokona BC-1275

Was the glove broken in traditionally or TIP?
  3. M

LTB Rawlings XPG3

Still looking....
  4. M

LTB Rawlings XPG3

The search continues....
  5. M

LTB Rawlings XPG3

Still looking....
  6. M

LTB Rawlings XPG3

Still looking….
  7. M

Teammates with advice

I've had guys tell me to pour olive oil on my glove, wrap the glove in a belt and park the rear tire of a truck on top of it, stuff like that. What really gets me, though, is when someone grabs my glove and starts putting his hand inside of it. That's when I go berserk!
  8. M

For Sale HOH PRO303-6JBT 12.75in Used

Congratulations to you both!
  9. M

For Sale HOH PRO303-6JBT 12.75in Used

How about a pic of the glove with a softball in it? Thanks!
  10. M

LTB 13-13.5in nokona

Put the tape on it, jb. I have a WB 1275 that plays at 13". Hope this helps.
  11. M

LTB Rawlings XPG3

Looking for a Rawlings XPG3 in Good to Very Good condition at the very least. Either the vintage Brooks Robinson signature model or the Don Morton exclusive (ca. 2009) is acceptable. Trying to help a friend. Thanks!
  12. M

2015 MLB Gloves

I stand corrected--thanks. Looks like the Yankees are formulating a Plan B at 1B.
  13. M

2015 MLB Gloves

BTW, that's Teixeira, not A-Rod, at 1B.
  14. M

2015 MLB Gloves

What's the size on Simmons' glove?
  15. M

favorite infield glove

Here's a photo of my Rawlings PRO-RV23 https://www.flickr.com/photos/10309521@N06/16384498458/lightbox/ I've tried several times to post the photo. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
  16. M

favorite infield glove

I've used this Nokona AMG 500 K-CW for twenty years. Stamped 13" but plays at 12.5". Really love this glove, but recently I've been playing middle infield with my RV23. I wear it in the traditional manner, rather than TIP, and it took some getting used to, never mind breaking in. The ball...
  17. M

Custom Glovesmith

Camoninja and Rous, What made you go with a 13" custom model over the 13.5" Glovesmith offers? Do you plan to use the glove in the outfield?
  18. M

Custom Glovesmith

How big is that black and red glove? Congratulations!
  19. M

Microfiber Rag Okay for Cleaning?

I'm about to clean my RV23 with some Orange Lexol, but I wanted to know if using a microfiber rag was okay? Thanks!
  20. M

For Sale Akadema Torino and Spalding Professional

How about a pic with a ball in the palm? Thanks!