2015 MLB Gloves

Shoreman

Star Player
There are considerable differences between a brand new PI A2000 and a brand new retail A2K. Whether one is better than the other is pretty subjective. I prefer the look and feel of a PI A2000 but always find myself wanting to game A2Ks. I've yet to determine why. (Probably a better fit, though.)

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Aren't a1ks for a smaller hand, that could be his situation a pi top grade leather a1k, would be a great marketing ploy

David the Gnome

The Veteran
They do have smaller handstalls but they can make any pattern in any style the pros want, look at the PI 1781's vs. retail for example. It's purely a marketing ploy to have him use a glove with A1K logos on it.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Wow, look at this glove on glove action Wilson just posted on their Facebook page. I didn't know it was legal to post photos like that.

10988563_10153138680969686_5217506575568029751_o.jpg

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Mizuno just posted up this s3xy leather for Andrelton Simmons.

2qmq0r4.jpg

33jnzhc.jpg

25ajdhz.jpg

Man I love that Mizuno leather. I tried talking one of my friends into joining their ambassador program but he's a catcher and he hates their catcher's gear so he won't do it. I guess it's a package deal if you sign with Mizuno, you have to use all their stuff not just the glove.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
I believe they call that their Axiom Cut. It does look cool but I can't figure out what it's supposed to do exactly. I need to get one in my hands so I can check it out.

beeblebobble

Starting Player
Shazam! Thanks for posting those pics David the Gnome. That Mizuno is beautiful too!

Yeah I think you're right, on my computer it looks a lot more red than on my phone, any clue what Wilson would call that color? Maybe their Dark Brown? Glad to see Blonde laces too, blonde laces always seem stiffer than their black ones.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I actually heard CC showed up 10 pounds heavier to account for the weight he loses through the season.

Nike makes the sweetest cleats. I really wish that put that much effort into the turf/pregames. The last few years of lunar mvp pregames have been hideous, especially this years. Last years white model was alright but the other colors were ugly.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
I actually heard CC showed up 10 pounds heavier to account for the weight he loses through the season.

Nike makes the sweetest cleats. I really wish that put that much effort into the turf/pregames. The last few years of lunar mvp pregames have been hideous, especially this years. Last years white model was alright but the other colors were ugly.

Yeah, that's what they were saying on Sportscenter.

Those Nike MVP's are pregames I believe. I don't think you can buy them yet though. Trout gets all the good stuff.

Edit: Yeah those are Nike Lunar MVP Pregames. You can't get Trout's exclusive colorway though. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/l...eball-training-cleat/pid-1541094/pgid-1541095