Search results

1. S

C-Dawg, I have the 12" which is really 13", lol. The blue one. Sorry, can't help you.

C-Dawg, I have the 12" which is really 13", lol. The blue one. Sorry, can't help you.
  2. S

LTB Dudley 27oz HOTW

I have a 27 with very low hits <10, has the factory rep return as well. its the end-loaded version. Message me and I'll send pics.
  3. S

LTB Adidas Melee 12, EL model (orange lettering, one piece)

I'm looking for a 26 or 27 low hit, but game ready bat. I have some trades or will buy straight up. Please message me if your interested. Thanks in advance. Thanks everyone, got the bat deal from BTW300!
  4. S

For Sale OG Dudley 2.0, 27oz

Sold...
  5. S

Yes, sorry for the late response.
  6. S

Bump for a lowered price. Message if interested. Thank you.
  7. S

Dudley Lightning 2.0, 27 oz., approx. 100 hits. I've only hit BP with it since I received. Message if interested. $205 shipped. Thanks.
  8. S

Dudley Lightning 2.0 Blue Barrell Price Check

I have an OG 2.0 27oz for sale, $225 shipped/insured, or best offer. I have not used in game just bp. Nothing wrong with bat, I have OG 26 in 2.0 and OG 12" EL that I'm keeping. Thanks all.
  9. S

HK Mizuno Crush

I heard these are no longer available...if so, anyone have connections??
  10. S

Dudley

I'm looking for the OG 12" EL Dudley (Red Knob) in a 28-29oz variety, preferably low hits. If anyone has one or knows of one for sale or possible trade, please let me know.
  11. S

2019 DUDLEY LIGHTNING LEGEND HOTW 2-PIECE 12 INCH

Yes, you arr correct, great site, definitely deserves respect.
  12. S

2019 DUDLEY LIGHTNING LEGEND HOTW 2-PIECE 12 INCH

Anybody have a price on these? I'm seeing $205 shipped. Better?
  13. S

2019 Miken Freak, Johnny Bailey model

Well, dang..I echo the sentiments above, love the F30.... I wonder whats going on? That thing should be nasty with little break in required...
  14. S

2019 Miken Freak, Johnny Bailey model

I'm interested to hear any reviews on this bat. 12" model with .5 ounce EL. I haven't seen any video on it, but if someone has actually swung it, opinions would be appreciated. Melee 2PC and Dudley get well deserved reviews, and I have both, but this one looks good too. Thanks in advance..
  15. S

Senior teams

I believe players must be resident of a state bordering the state in which sanctioned. Let me know, if I'm incorrect. Barry, Superior 50's, Frederick, MD.
  16. S

Short Barrel Patriot

Can anyone post pics and which is best? I have a Patriot ASA model and love it. Like to try these.
  17. S

Dudley Lightning Legend 2.0, Blue/Yellow EL

Thanks! and Understood... lol
  18. S

Gary B, would you have access to a scale to weight that 28? I weighed my 26 today and it came...

Gary B, would you have access to a scale to weight that 28? I weighed my 26 today and it came in low at 25oz! I'm wondering if the scale was accurate, bnut no reason to believe its not... Just wondering if they all run low....it had normal tape and a rubber taper knob on it. Barry
  19. S

Hi Gary, really looking for a 27, haven't swung a 28 in years, weird its just an ounce but makes...

Hi Gary, really looking for a 27, haven't swung a 28 in years, weird its just an ounce but makes a difference.These bats are just hard to find and when you do, people wont give them up. Let me know if I find a 26, I'll let you know. Barry