Search results

1. J

For Sale 27oz '14 juggy NR

Couple hundred hits, some slight wear but no paint crack. Will come with no grip $125 obo F/F or add fees
  2. J

For Sale Nwt '16 a2k dw5

I just bought this and I don't like the way it fits me. Perfect condition. $240 as FF shipped within US. Mods if I can't sell this new I will delete it, the store does not carry it
  3. J

Torn eyelet

I had just noticed a tear starting between two eyelets from where it appears the lace is pulling through the leather. It is where the cross post of the web meets the power finger. My question is if there is anything I can do to reinforce it or prevent it from tearing all the way through? How did...
  4. J

For Sale/Trade '14 Future 26.5oz

Returnable no reciept, no webbing or paint cracks just scuffs and field wear. Probably 4/500 swings, tape grip. $190 obo as f/f or add fees within con us.
  5. J

For Sale Easton Nation Hats/Tshirts

BOTH SOLD 2 sets from one of the Easton Nation buy ins a few yrs back. Never worn, just been sitting in the box it was shipped in(hence the wrinkles). Shirts are size xl, hats are s/m. Orange/black/white hat is pacific 404m, navy/red is pacific 801f Would like to keep together as set of...
  6. J

For Sale/Trade 27oz L4

SOLD I have a 27 oz L4 with maybe 200 hits on it. Returnable with receipt through SBF from 3/14. No cracks or webbing, endcap is tight. Tape grip w/knobcuff. Minor scratches, one small nick in the paint as shown in pic. Asking 165 gifted or add fees shipped inside the US. Any trades would...
  7. J

Ironic?

So I was just browsing the site from my phone, not logged in, and noticed one of the advertisements in the threads is for "king of shaved bats" and a link to a website that sells shaved and rolled bats. 1. It is a link to a competitors website where bats are sold, 2. It seems like sbf is...
  8. J

For Sale Older metals

Two bats I'm sellin for a friend. 1. SOLD for 65 26oz Demarini Classic Doublewall. Unknown hits, no dents, slight wave if you spin the barrel in your hand but its not visible. $80 obo 2. 30oz Easton Redline. Unknown hits, no dents, very slight wave when spinning, also not visible. $80 obo I...
  9. J

For Sale 27oz B3

SOLD 27oz B3 with maybe 100 cuts, all with 52's, mainly bp. Few field scratches, original grip. Returnable, no receipt. $190
  10. J

Easton bat reviews

Why are the easton bat reviews from the main SBF page always a model behind? Yeah, there are plenty of reviews around the forum but why can't the current line of bats be up there too all in one place? It seems all the other manufacturers are up to date except easton. Where's the raw power...
  11. J

For Sale Nokona BC 1275

SOLD Never used nokona bc1275. Light coat of Wilson pro stock conditioner. Deep h web pocket. 150 shipped, paid as goods
  12. J

LTB Sy98

Looking for a sy98 prefer 27, maybe 28. Let me know what you got. Thanks
  13. J

For Sale ASA NXT 28oz supermax

SOLD 28oz supermax nxt asa version. Have receipt from 6/12. Approx 200-300 hits. Field wear and a few small paint chips, overall in good condition. More pic available upon request. Asking 110 obo
  14. J

S2

Will s2's (or power brigades in general) continue to be produced with the new raw power line out? If not, what would be the return for it?
  15. J

B3 & L4 side by side balance points

So I put these two side by side and this is what I found. Both are 27oz, stock grips.
  16. J

Miken warranty question

I have a ASA NXT freak supermax. It has paint chips from a guy on my team hitting his cleats with it. My question is if miken would honor a return on it. I know it says in their bat care tips not to clean metal cleats with it but I didn't know if anyone has any experience with this because I...
  17. J

Nokona BC 1275H vs A2000 1799

So this is my first time buying a higher end glove. I found these two locally, both nwt. The a2000 is $25 more. Any insight as how these compare? Thanks in advance.
  18. J

GTG SirKuz is very GTG!

I am pretty new to the board and new to selling on here and the communication with this guy was awesome. Long time member, great track record, he gave me advice and helped me feel comfortable about shipping first. Need more guys like this on here. Thanks Nick!
  19. J

Super Freak HPS midload

Anybody swung this bat? Everything I see is about the ultra or triad. How do these compare? I like one piece endloads but how is the midload?