Search results

1. D

weight does matter..

The bigger question that needs to be asked is why in the sweet sam **** do you care what bat weight other people are swinging??? If guys swing light and it works for them, let them!!! If guys swing heavy and it works for them, let them!!! It’s not a **** measuring contest to say I’m better than...
  2. D

If you were buying one of these bats, which would you get?

Owned all 3!!! Only 1 left is the Super Z Sonic+ - big endload as discussed and it's a tank, needs 750 minimum to get going(whatever weight you swing, go down 0.5oz cause of the endload...ie you swing a 27, get the 26.5!) Backmann Shoppe - hot bat, people have reported 'twist' issues, mine...
  3. D

5 man position attributes

If you're playing 5man and you have a decent pitcher who falls back into the hole not occupied by your 5man it allows you 2nd baseman to be a little less of a fielder. Considering 75% of hitters are right handed means the majority are being hit at your 3rd,SS and MI... 3rd needs to be a good...
  4. D

Hows durability on og dc41 supermax

The og's generally are good for durability but it depends on what balls were being hit. I've seen some with thousands of swings and they still pass in the 240 range. However the new Mikens will get down to the 220's in 200-500 cuts.
  5. D

***2016 Bat Flip of the Year***

That move right there would get your bat wrapped around one of those fence poles!!!
  6. D

First Outdoor BP This Year

SLOW DOWN Slow everything right down! Get your timing down from real pitching and focus on getting your bat solid on the ball. Even if it's just hitting weak ground balls back at the pitcher or whichever side suits your swing. Then build up till you get your swing speed and power up to game...
  7. D

How many home runs will you hit this year

Lol...Who walks in league?!?!
  8. D

How many home runs will you hit this year

So you hit 151 HR's in 144 games and yet this year actually playing sanctioned ball you're playing BRONZE...Hmmmmmmmmmm :wtf2::fing02:
  9. D

Does Anybody Care Anymore?

Exactly You don't walk anyone cause you play REC ball and the hitters want to hit! You try that nonsense in anything above C ball and you'll be getting middle shots all day and walking a ton of batters! An above average hitter can take any pitch: high, low, long, short, inside, outside and do...
  10. D

SBFs Forum

It's funny how the same people "seem" to just keep winning at raffles. Cause you know, you CAN trust the guy running a raffle to "randomly select" the winners with no witnesses. Even if there are witnesses, they're just buddies.
  11. D

***2016 Bat Flip of the Year***

The fact that you're wearing a GoPro to play RIGHT FIELD equals SET UP!!! :crackhead::squint::squint::squint:
  12. D

trying your inputs BP

Your swing is all arms, in fact your swing is 90% left arm only! As soon as you make contact with the ball, your right hand is off the bat and your entire followthrough is just your left arm whipping around. You're not engaging your core into your swing.
  13. D

Help me decide..

If it's just YOUR list for YOUR swing it's completely IRRELEVANT!!!
  14. D

Louisville Z4000 Backman Bat Power Load USSSA is this a good stick

Gonna take at least 750 cuts to get the sonic where the Backman would be after 250 cuts!!
  15. D

Dugout Speaker

Team refuses to turn off speaker... Step 1- wait till I'm on deck Step 2- walk to their bench Step 3- smash their speaker with my bat Step 4- laugh and walk to the plate Practice or BP play your music Game time=NOPE
  16. D

568' 44-375 ball

So you hit 350-380 on the regular and you play E Sandbagger / End thread and Brag post!!!!
  17. D

Any Double bag first base

This is all kinds of confusing!!! If the catcher threw down to 1st after a pitch, it's not a force play and you'd have to tag the runner not base unless you have some weird league specific rules which it sounds like you do already since you mentioned leadoffs! The second scenario you mention...
  18. D

2015 most underrated bat?!?

The Big D's SUCK I'd swing wood before Demarini
  19. D

Shaved Bats a thing of the past

^^^ THIS I've said it a thousand times... 11-12 guys on the bench...8-12 sticks against the fence...half the team all swinging the same twig EQUALS GLASS!!!!!!!!
  20. D

Other Trick play. Is it legal

Any coach using loopholes like this is an effin loser... Basically saying " I know my team is not good enough to win outright, so I'm gonna use these chicken***** plays to win !!!"