Search results

1. TwistITup

For Trade Freak 30 26oz 25 cuts r/r/b

Very clean looking to trade for watermelon or red 4tf... new line worth /mikens considered [/URL][/IMG] [/IMG]
  2. TwistITup

LTB Freak 30s and freak 12s fads

Looking for these in 26oz... will consider 25 for sure
  3. TwistITup

black maxload or balanced? Open what one?

Just got a good deal on 2 freak blacks... one bal one maxload... both niw both 26 oz? Wondering what bat is the better bat.. not gonna bring my swing into it just what one should I keep? Thanks guys
  4. TwistITup

LTB 4tf and cl22.. pink and silver

Prefer 26oz lemme know what you got
  5. TwistITup

LTB 4tf and cl22.. pink and silver

Prefer 26oz lemme know what you got
  6. TwistITup

Price Check 4tf

Think it's the 16... The blue one.. only 50 or so swings has receipt and Barcode.. Thanks guys
  7. TwistITup

LTB 14 cl22 Pink and silver

26 oz would consider 27 for the right price
  8. TwistITup

New league bat rules..

So one of my league's is no longer allowing composite barrels...bassically we can use anything that doesn't have a comp barrel... i know nothing about any of these bats... so i suppose i would ask what would be a few good options for some metals?
  9. TwistITup

Elite rv4 turfs

Whats the scoop on these... not finding anything about them round here. Looks like a copy of the vigors.. they look stiff for some reason
  10. TwistITup

For Sale 26oz Srv5 Salvo.

Has new utrip stamp. 08/11 date code for those that think it matters. Returnable with rec Good until 11-01-13. Has 2 lines of spiral webbing that have been there since about hit 50... Around 500-600 hits on it. $120 obo. Sold.
  11. TwistITup

For Sale 26 oz srv5 salvo

Date code is 03/11 I think will check later. Returnable with rec with about a month left. 2 lines of spirals that been there since about hit 50. New utrip stamp. Bat hits the ball very well. $120 shipped. Will post more pics later. Does have orange plug.
  12. TwistITup

Bombs inside.

So this happened Saturday As you all know google earth isn't 100% accurate. So it could have been further. If you don't have a demarini mercy I would suggest getting one
  13. TwistITup

Any 44/375 besides T/A

What would you hit?
  14. TwistITup

Elite usa not accepting paypal.

What gives... and the other site you can't even get though the ch eckout. I got jerseysto to buy!
  15. TwistITup

For Sale/Trade Avr RB $45 Shipped

It has No warranty stamped on it... Don't have any webbing or cracks, endcap is tight.... i dunno if these even web... has og grip 27oz. Bat hits pretty decent its pry not broken in yet. Would make a good bp bat also hits the 52's decent due to the stiff barrel. I would trade for Jerseys in...
  16. TwistITup

Miggy

That is all.
  17. TwistITup

Man down!!!... Well endcap.

I was hitting some bp tonight and this happened... Got this off a board bro and the endcap started this right away... bat had a ton of pop made me wonder.its a 25oz and it felt lighter then my dudes 24oz made me wonder more. then this... it doesnt appear to my knowlage to be shaved. Although im...
  18. TwistITup

decent outfield glove

Im a noob to the glove game... I play outfield and looking to grab a new glove. I can't spend 3 bills... looking at around 100-150ish... just trying to get some suggestions. Btw I do prefer a trap web.
  19. TwistITup

Price Check worth titan jeff hall....

I know nothing about worth...here is a pic of what the bat looks like..Stock pic anyway. i never see these... just wondering if its rare or just junk.http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/40000327/Images/9/Worth-SBTTJH_Titan.jpg
  20. TwistITup

dear antler spray

I've done a lil research a few months ago with mixed results... anyone using this and seeing results?