Search results

1. boog215

Need 3 for a H2H espn league

Looking for a few active fantasy players. Plan on drafting this Sunday afternoon. I’ll leave the invite link below. Contact me if you have any questions. Fantasyleague
  2. boog215

looking for weeknight team (Philly)

most of the leagues I know of are wooden bat leagues.
  3. boog215

For Sale/Trade NIB Retro Jordans

I have a PI EL3. Never seen a field just a little couch catch and mallet work.
  4. boog215

Fantasy baseball team needs new owner

lol, still up for grabs, free league just for fun. Money league all spots taken. First email I get in a PM takes it.
  5. boog215

may 10th Marcus hook, pa

Sorry dude, I won't be in Philly until about August, if you need any guys after that I can grab plenty of friends. Feel free to PM me.
  6. boog215

Fantasy baseball team needs new owner

Hey guys, I have a guy in my league that won't be able to manage his team because of some personal problems. Anyone is welcome to it. I'll only need your email. It's a free ESPN 8 team league team with daily roster. Head-to-head. This is the team. Batters: C: Joe Mauer 1B: Joey Votto 2B: Ian...
  7. boog215

For Sale/Trade Z2000

still available?
  8. boog215

For Sale ***27 EL OG Z2000 ASA dual stamp used***

bat still available?
  9. boog215

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG EL Z2000

bat still available?
  10. boog215

For Sale/Trade Nike ShaDo Elite J 12.5 Black

still available?
  11. boog215

Matt Kemp/Mike Trout Nike

#23 KEMP just arrived today.
  12. boog215

Mike Trout's DEP II

I picked up a Kemp, but I regret not springing for both!!
  13. boog215

sell or hold?

just for a reference point, in a 12-team mixed H2H I packaged Cingrani and Zobrist for Edwin Encarnacion and Justin Upton.
  14. boog215

need 2 owners

ESPN, shoot me a PM containing your email if you want the last team.
  15. boog215

need 2 owners

Two of my owners from a 12 team H2H daily league had to bow out, need 2 guys to take over these teams asap.
  16. boog215

Why can't I order a glove???

I think the only way to get over that is by making each glove yours. Having that relationship with your leather where you take care of it and have broke in perfectly just for you. All this comes with time though.
  17. boog215

2012-2013 Diamond Nation (Flemington, NJ) Outdoor/Indoor Schedule

I play for Primetime Philly. This is a silly pic of us waiting on our opponent for the semifinal game.
  18. boog215

2012-2013 Diamond Nation (Flemington, NJ) Outdoor/Indoor Schedule

Primetime why the hate on primetime? I play for primetime, and I played in this tournament, out only lost was in the semifinal, not sure if it was against AMG or Miz, but we were 7-2 or something like that and they came back and beat us by 1 run.