Search results

1. K

Broken-in True-One is as good as other bats (Agree or Disagree?)

That bat is the hottest bat on the market with any ball once it's broken in..hands down!!
  2. K

Z4000 loose handle

3 out of the 4 z4000's I have have a slight twist in the handle. I dont see any issues so far with it.
  3. K

new bat rattle

I just got a 2015 ressy legit last week and took 50 bp swings with it with Zn's (classic M) then played a tourney with 19 at bats and it now sounds like it has a chunk of the barrel lining floating around inside and rattling around it compresses at 250 on one side and between 280-290 on the...
  4. K

sneak peak Demarini Cartel

On the cartel video sounded like 575's or 650's coming off the bat..although it looked cold too and balls fly no matter what in the cooler weather
  5. K

LS Pro Flare Softball Sizes and Patterns

Btw his glove is badass in the 14"
  6. K

Z4000 Durability

I got 2 other z4000el's and none of those do it..could just be a bad few or even better..a bat with special powers lol
  7. K

USSSA Aftermath???

Yes those bats were just unwrapped and that's what they tested at without swings..I'll say this about those 2 bats..they are definitely very good..the aftermath(utrip) sounds and jumps like a asa aftermath..check out the headbangers page and watch Adam rockoff hit one about 400+
  8. K

Z4000 question

I noticed mine after a few dry swings before an atbat I have 2 other z4000el and haven't noticed anything yet so maybe it is just a product defect in this one..it's kinda strange though
  9. K

Z4000 question

The utrip endload
  10. K

Z4000 question

Has anyone had a handle that slightly spins? I just unwrapped my Z4000EL and swung it and it felt like a slight spin and a clicking noise ever so slightly..anyone heard of this yet? Maybe a defect in this one? Lmk what tall think.
  11. K

Price check cartel 2

What do these go for with a return used or new?
  12. K

USA BB Aftermath

It is a 28oz aftermath
  13. K

USA BB Aftermath

Ok then price check!
  14. K

USA BB Aftermath

price check 28oz BB USA AFTERMATH
  15. K

2014 Aftermath special compression??

Did mine on a utrip tester just to see and it was at 175 in the wrapper but that was to be expected. It's just funny his hot these bats are from swing 1.
  16. K

what to expect from the new Juggy

Oh I'm not complaining by any means that bat is fire and continues to be a trooper...first batch cartel 2 that didn't flake bad at all and has over 1000 swings and still compresses at 265-270...kinda prefer the heavier weight anyways so it works out! :)
  17. K

what to expect from the new Juggy

Ha that's funny...I have a cartel 2 that sticker says 28 and it's actually weighs 29.5 w/o the grip on...must have suppose to have been a 30 sticker lol
  18. K

FUTURE or SBF JUGGY

27oz and it actually felt on the heavier side which I was suprised about. I'm a 28oz guy and I was very impressed by the feel and weight of it as well as the way the ball came off the bat. And we were using .52/300 Asa rocks
  19. K

FUTURE or SBF JUGGY

I typically don't post anywhere but I play for Demarini headbangers and ken has one so you can take my word or not but I speak the truth so believe what you want
  20. K

FUTURE or SBF JUGGY

Yea I've swung it... I used it in BP and a few times in our Asa winter worlds in Florida and it was legit...I wasn't a fan of the J3 bc of the flex but this feels way different for those who like the stiff feel..good response off the bat...that and the new AM are my choices for Asa for sure!