LS Pro Flare Softball Sizes and Patterns

J.Cab

Star Player
I will be getting a 13.5" brown Super Z "H" web here in the next couple of days. I will take pics and post a review once I do.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
What do you mean by "regular"?

I mean a 13" Pro Flare trap like this. I see it's available in black or cream this year, I'd like one in chocolate.

ls_fl1300b.jpg

usmcgruntrvn

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been looking for a LS Pro Flare 14 inch Softball Glove. So far, I have only found the new pricey one. Can any one point me in the direction to find the 14 or 15 inch model?

Just got a 14" Pro Flare with the trapeze web. Looks great, I wouldn't call it heavy, but definitely not light. HUGE pocket. Really looking forward to putting it to use.

dynatone

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked up a 14" Black Trap LS Softball Pro Flare. Really excited to get it game ready. Loving the larger, softball-specific pocket.
Was considering the chocolate color, but ended up sticking with black.

Heel is a bit wider but fits nicely to the joints of my thumb and pinky. Thumb stall is nicely snug and can get two fingers snuggly into the pinky stall. Nice large pocket.

See further down the comparison to my existing Nike DEP 12.75", both pocket and weights. Surprisingly, this comes in at the same weight as my Nike 12.75". The side-by-side photo surprised me, looking like a bigger difference than it appears in real life.

Last edited:

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
I didnt know you could get an open back in black. Been thinking of ordering a 13" maybe ill get the black one next.

cy33

Coach
Looking to get a glove to use at 3B and 1B. Do you guys think the 13.5 Hweb would work? Haven't gotten a glove in a while. Thanks.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for the pro flare 12.75.. H web... All websites say that is was discontinued abt 2 weeks ago..