Search results

1. S

Price Check Miken Izzy Psycho

Looking for a price check on last years Psycho, has 50-75 swings on it, some light spiraling, 27 ounces and is returnable. A little too heavy for my liking. Will upload pics when I have time.
  2. S

Future Endload

Looking into getting the future and was wondering how substantial the end loads are for the 26.5 and 27.5. Typically swing 27 in both end load and balanced bats unless the end load is significant then I'll drop down to a 26 and just want to know what weight to get.
  3. S

L4 vs L6

Just wondering how these bats compare performance wise, I know the L6 will take longer to break in but was wondering if there are any other differences between the 2 bats?
  4. S

L4.0 vs J3A

Trying to decide which bat to get between these two and was looking to see if there was anybody who has swung both and had any reviews to compare the two.
  5. S

Endload for L series

I was looking into the new L series and I noticed some place mention that the different weights each have their own end load; i.e. 26oz = 1 oz el, 27oz = 2 oz el, 28oz = 3 oz el, 30 oz = 4 oz el, but it was my understanding that bats were never allowed to have more than a 1 oz el. Can anybody...
  6. S

ASA Wanted

It looks like the SBF store is currently out of the ASA Wanted, anybody have an idea on when they will be getting more in?
  7. S

Asa db

Been waiting awhile to swing my ASA DB, weather here has been either rainy or cold all spring it seems like, and I was finally able to put some swings on it this weekend. This is my first Combat so I can't gauge it against any of their other bats but after swinging this I can promise you there...
  8. S

Leather Conditioner

Recently purchased a new Rawlings HOH and am looking for a good conditioner to use. I came across Lexol leather conditioner and it seems like a good product but I don't know much about it. Has anybody used this conditioner and if so what did you think of it?
  9. S

Vinci compared to Rawlings

I'm looking at getting my first Vinci but the only gloves I've ever owned are Rawlings. I'm trying to get a comparison between the two as far as how they fit and feel on the hand. I love the way Rawlings fit but I want to try something new and I like the look of the Vincis. Any kind of input is...
  10. S

ASA DB Out of Stock?

I ordered a 27 oz. ASA DB on February 12 and although I was charged for it, it still hasn't been shipped out. I was just curious if they were out of stock and this is why it is taking so long to receive. I'm getting a little anxious about it since they already charged my card.
  11. S

Catalyst SBXC model

Know a guy trying to unload a Catty SBXC model, NOT the SB105 model, for $50, can't seem to find much info on this bat just trying to find out if it's worth the money or if I should use it for something else.
  12. S

2013 JH 454 Reload ASA

Has anyone swung the new Jeff Hall 454 Reload ASA? Looking for some reviews on it.
  13. S

Miken Ink

Thinking about getting the new Ink. Anyone have any reviews?